news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-29-2005, 09:47 PM   #61
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa
Default Re: MTV video awards

anyone have that lil jon gif??
36 erased that thread

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:53 PM   #62
7ess
BrOoKlYn'S FiNeSt

7ess grasshopper

Its all a bunch of bullshit!
7ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:02 PM   #63
IronFingaz

IronFingaz grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz Send a message via Yahoo to IronFingaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
hard joints??? which one? the new collabo with RiCKY MARTIN, the collabo with NEllY, or the collabo with J-Lo?

haha

Do you think that if FAT JOE had the success that 50 CENT had he would still be in the hood.........if FAT JOE made 50 CENT money his ass would be in some mansion too............

......the rappers keep it real when they are broke, the minute they get some cash the ghetto is left behind
Umm...everything you named has been on TV or radio.

Also, I am not here to argue with you because personally I hate some of the bullshit arguements that happen on here, but I live in Queens, my man lives in the Bronx and I can honestly tell you Fat Joe is around his old hood all the time, thats just how he gets down, how do you think they met Remy Ma, it wasnt at no show, they met her right in the Bronx in the same hood. Every MC that makes some money doesnt disappear from their old stomping grounds, thats just a stereotype that has been around during the millenium rap.

And even if they do move out of the ghetto, that should not be held against them. I've lived in the ghetto and trust me I will visit my peoples there, but I will never in my life live in the hood again. I have had so many fun and memorable times in the hood, but the hood can destruct your life for the worst and the only way to be successful is getting away. Theres a difference between moving out of the hood and paying your respect and giving peace to your people that are still there, but when you leave and say fuck you (50 Cent) then thats a different story.

But respect to you, be safe.

Thanx for your

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:37 AM   #64
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

where the hell have you been? real hip hop is dead.

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:13 PM   #65
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz
Umm...everything you named has been on TV or radio.

Also, I am not here to argue with you because personally I hate some of the bullshit arguements that happen on here, but I live in Queens, my man lives in the Bronx and I can honestly tell you Fat Joe is around his old hood all the time, thats just how he gets down, how do you think they met Remy Ma, it wasnt at no show, they met her right in the Bronx in the same hood. Every MC that makes some money doesnt disappear from their old stomping grounds, thats just a stereotype that has been around during the millenium rap.

And even if they do move out of the ghetto, that should not be held against them. I've lived in the ghetto and trust me I will visit my peoples there, but I will never in my life live in the hood again. I have had so many fun and memorable times in the hood, but the hood can destruct your life for the worst and the only way to be successful is getting away. Theres a difference between moving out of the hood and paying your respect and giving peace to your people that are still there, but when you leave and say fuck you (50 Cent) then thats a different story.

But respect to you, be safe.

Thanx for your

P.E.A.C.E.

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:16 PM   #66
Ray-ZA
Killa Bee

Ray-ZA grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Ray-ZA
Default Re: Hip Hop 2005 and the MTV Music awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
Was watching the MTV video awards.........man HIP HOP looks stupid in 2005........it is just a bunch of dudes shakking there ass...........like do dudes rap anymore, nobody has anything to say.....it just is a bunch of dudes shakking there ass.........Minstrel show?

......the crowd looked so bored with the stupid hip hop booty shakes and shit......KANYE seems like the only cat that has something remotley intellegent to say

I dont think hip hop has ever been more stupid than it is in 2005 (Ying Yang Twins, Lil John).........Hip Hop is supposed to be the voice of this generation, but is there any talk of social issues or maybe the WAR??? If you just listened to rap on TV, you would never know what was going on in society, just that people love to see girls who shake there ass........all these so called "gangsta" rappers, and none of them have anything to say about BUSH? Public Enemy, ICE CUBE, Ice T, NWA, Tribe Called quest, etc would all have something to say........Hip Hop is just a booty shake today.

and watching R.KELLY lipsink and act out the trapped in the closet song was painful to watch........is this music?
I back u 110% nigga fuckkin wanna be gangsta pussies!