news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms
Default anyone know if there is a....

emulator for xbox 360 or ps3 for pc? there are a few games that i would like to play that i'm too cheap to shell out for a console for.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no... and you would need a high-end pc to play them, which would cost more than the consoles themselves.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I've been looking on and off during the day but the most recent emu I can find is the playstation, you may as well just buy the console as you need the hardware (obviously) and the actual game for the emu to run
Old 11-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #4
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

what pc would you compare the 360 or ps3 too, in terms of specs? i have the impression that while both are quite powerful, they don't match duo or quad processors with even a mid-range graphics card.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I'm not too good with PC specs but your best bet would be to look at the specs of both proper consoles and try to match em
Old 11-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #6
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
what pc would you compare the 360 or ps3 too, in terms of specs? i have the impression that while both are quite powerful, they don't match duo or quad processors with even a mid-range graphics card.

^quad core pcs cost alot more than a games console.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
DUMBO
Veteran Member

for sure, but a better investment. never say never, but i expect the quad core to last a good number of years since gaming specs are still trying to include single processor machines.