news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-19-2008, 09:20 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I had a dream last night where I was in au underground chamber that had been built into the side of a mountain and was there because a mutation somewhere amongst humans had turned the entire country into a bunch of zombies. I haven't seen any Resident Evil movies in a real long but it felt like I was in one.

Maybe it is symbolic somehow.

The 'being in the mountain away from society' part reminds me of Surah Al kahf of the Quran. A story is there of people fearing persecution living in a cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:30 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One time I had a dream where I was looking into a microscope at some lenses. I thought nothing of it at the time. But years later, I found myself working at JDS in the lense polishing department. As I was looking though the microscope cleaning a lense with an alcohol swab, I had a flash back of my dream where I was doing this before.

It's not like I made it happen conciously, cause I did not know they had a lense polishing department - I was sent there.

Strange.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

i dreamt that i found god between my couch cushion and than we talked about the meaning of life and then i woke up and forgot everthing

and then no and then
went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
One time I had a dream where I was looking into a microscope at some lenses. I thought nothing of it at the time. But years later, I found myself working at JDS in the lense polishing department. As I was looking though the microscope cleaning a lense with an alcohol swab, I had a flash back of my dream where I was doing this before.

It's not like I made it happen conciously, cause I did not know they had a lense polishing department - I was sent there.

Strange.
I've been confronted with this type of situation quite a lot.

I always thought that's what deja vu was though I'm not so sure of that any more.

I've been told that when it happens it means your life is on the right track.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I've been confronted with this type of situation quite a lot.

I always thought that's what deja vu was though I'm not so sure of that any more.

I've been told that when it happens it means your life is on the right track.

Interesting.

I love when that happens though. I've also had a strange dream where I saw myself going into a store I never went into before and bought some shoes for a good price.

So I went to that place which really existed to see if that would happen and to my surprise, bought a pair of shoes for a very cheap price. I told my mother about it. She also has dreams like that sometimes more often than me.

The reason I was surprise is because I wear size 15 and that store does not carry my size, but for some reason, the shoes I bought were size 13 and fit me.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:

Last edited by diggy; 11-19-2008 at 09:44 PM.