news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Raphael Saddiq Has A New Album

I saw it in XXL magazine. Tony Toni Tone i used to like. I wish they hadn't broke up. Raphael's brother Dwayne Wiggins is a good singer too. I heard Raphael's other 2 solo albums and his first one is pretty good. LOL@the clothes he's wearing on Instant Vintage album cover hahahahahahahaha. His 2nd album i didn't like.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Instant Vintage is an ALL TIME favorite album to me.

His new album is very high quality. I have downloaded it, but i havent heard it all yet, i have been really anticipating this album for a LONG long time. It sound like an old Motown record. hes a real skilled producer.

Im gonna listen to it more tomorow i think.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah Instant Vintage is real good. I love Tony Toni Tone's albums The Revival, Sons Of Soul, House Of Music. I never heard their first album Who. Has anybody heard it and is it any good? I remember their first single Little Walter from that album. That's a decent song. Raphael's brother Dwayne did a solo album that i wanna hear.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well after a couple of listens i am i little dissapointed to tell the truth. He tried to hard to get that 60's RnB sound. It seemed like a cool idea, but I cant really listen to it too much. Its really soft. I think he is better than this. Look at his work also with D'Angelo i really think he can produce more amazing things than this.

I just want him to make another Instant vintage style again with hip hop styled beats and more soulfull singing. He doesnt sing as soulful as he used it to.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its pretty straight up motown. its coo with me.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Thanks for your opinion Ghostlaced. I think i'm gonna pass on the album. What's the name of Raphael's 2nd album? I didn't like it. Raphael, Dwayne and their cousin Timothy should consider doing another Tony Toni Tone album because i'll buy it. I wonder why Dwayne only did one solo album. He has a nice voice.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

superfreak physique like raphael saddiq, baby love the ganja leaf every day of the week

i liked some TTT back in elementary school.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote