news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #3976
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Browns losing to Houston 16-6 in Cleveland hahahahahahahahahaha. The Browns can't even beat a bad team at home LOL. I thought since they beat Buffalo a few weeks ago that they would start a winning streak and beat Houston since Brady Quinn has been starting but that's not the case. There's just no hope for the Browns LOL. Romeo Crennell will get fired after the season. I was impressed with the Jets crushing the Titans last week. Why did Philadelphia bench Donovan McNabb last week? Who started at qb in his place? I can't believe they couldn't beat Cincinnati a few weeks ago and then they get blown out by Baltimore LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #3977
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Crennel was an idiot for benching Quinn. That was without a doubt one of the dumbest coaching moves ever. Im glad tho, so maybe it'll speed up his firing so we can get Cowher in here.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:52 PM   #3978
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Romeo benched Brady last week? I see Brady threw 2 interceptions so maybe that's why he was benched. Romeo put Derek Anderson in to replace him? LOL@what you said about Romeo is gonna get fired hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #3979
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

he put Anderson in cuz he thought he could bring a 'spark'...but Quinn is still the starter. It was the most retarded thing i've ever heard. We were only down 10, and they had the whole 4th quarter to see if Quinn could mount the comeback.
Braylon still drops everything thrown to him. They should bench him.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #3980
Future

Future shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Atleast you get to see the games.

Last 2 Lions home games been blacked-out, so I gotta listen on the radio

Atleast there is always Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is against the Titans...

Looking forward too it...

Visit my site...
www.purehiphop.co.cc
Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:21 PM   #3981
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=Dirty Knowledge;1393083]"REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

"FUCK THAT THEY GOT LUCKY BITCH PORTIS WAS HURT ZORN ATE TOO MANY X PILLS THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH LANDRY"

"YEAH BITCH MVP BITCH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS BITCH REDSKINS ARE 3 GAMES BACK BUT WE STILL IN IT"

you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing[/QUOTE

EXCEPT FOR THAT HOMO SHIT YOU WROTE EVERYTHING SOUNDS RIGHT BUT YOU LEFT OUT A FEW THINGS LIKE GIANT'S HAVING THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR OR YOU NEEDING THREE RUNNING BACKS TO DO WHAT 1 CLINTON PORTIS DOES AND I'M GOING TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE SEAN TAYLOR WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NFL WHEN HE DIED AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THOSE PLAYERS ARE GOING TO COME OUT READY THEN YOUR FUCKING CRAZY GAME ON BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #3982
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Hey packers , do the saints another favor, and beat Carolina.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #3983
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

[quote=portis24;1394812]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
"REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

"FUCK THAT THEY GOT LUCKY BITCH PORTIS WAS HURT ZORN ATE TOO MANY X PILLS THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH LANDRY"

"YEAH BITCH MVP BITCH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS BITCH REDSKINS ARE 3 GAMES BACK BUT WE STILL IN IT"

you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing[/QUOTE

EXCEPT FOR THAT HOMO SHIT YOU WROTE EVERYTHING SOUNDS RIGHT BUT YOU LEFT OUT A FEW THINGS LIKE GIANT'S HAVING THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR OR YOU NEEDING THREE RUNNING BACKS TO DO WHAT 1 CLINTON PORTIS DOES AND I'M GOING TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE SEAN TAYLOR WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NFL WHEN HE DIED AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THOSE PLAYERS ARE GOING TO COME OUT READY THEN YOUR FUCKING CRAZY GAME ON BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Lame!!!!!! If It Wasnt For The Other Two Backs Brandon Jacobs Would Be Getting Talked About For MVP Which He Truthfully Should Be Metioned Anyway I Much Rather Have The Depth That The Giants Have. Oh And A Cupcake Schedule That Had The Redskins On It.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:52 PM   #3984
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Quinn is still the starter.
Actually, Quinn is out for the season.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #3985
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Can Detroit beat anybody? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@they're 0-11 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wouldn't be that something if they beat Tennessee tomorrow? I'm getting tired of seeing Detroit every Thanksgiving. Well it looks like the Browns are gonna have another losing season now that Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. Romeo is gonna have to go with Derek Anderson's sorry ass again LOL. Braylon Edwards is still dropping the ball often huh? LOL. I just don't understand why the Browns fans are so loyal. The Browns fans need to send a message to the team and stop showing up at their home games because then if the Browns saw that the stadium was half empty, maybe their asses will start to win some damn games consistently and go to the playoffs and stop playing like pussies.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:06 PM   #3986
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Dante Culpepper saying he wouldn't play for Kansas City when they offered him a contract because he said they aren't a contender but he signs with Detroit hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:41 PM   #3987
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Can Detroit beat anybody? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@they're 0-11 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wouldn't be that something if they beat Tennessee tomorrow? I'm getting tired of seeing Detroit every Thanksgiving. Well it looks like the Browns are gonna have another losing season now that Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. Romeo is gonna have to go with Derek Anderson's sorry ass again LOL. Braylon Edwards is still dropping the ball often huh? LOL. I just don't understand why the Browns fans are so loyal. The Browns fans need to send a message to the team and stop showing up at their home games because then if the Browns saw that the stadium was half empty, maybe their asses will start to win some damn games consistently and go to the playoffs and stop playing like pussies.
you familiar with Personal Seating Licenses (PSL's)? its getting harder to send a message to any team that plays in a new stadium.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #3988
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=baby jesus;1394998]
Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
Lame!!!!!! If It Wasnt For The Other Two Backs Brandon Jacobs Would Be Getting Talked About For MVP Which He Truthfully Should Be Metioned Anyway I Much Rather Have The Depth That The Giants Have. Oh And A Cupcake Schedule That Had The Redskins On It.
well dickhead you need those other two backs because jacobs is not built for 20 plus carry's he'll wear down in the fourth quarter and we were the hardest team on that schedule with a beat up secondary and new offense just installed alot of thing's have changed since then boy
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #3989
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
you familiar with Personal Seating Licenses (PSL's)? its getting harder to send a message to any team that plays in a new stadium.
yea PSLs are bullshit too they dont promise you anything. My cousin goes to every game and had a PSL, but then they raised prices, kicked him out of his seat and put him in an endzone seat in section 500....thats foul, especially with the product they put on the field every year.

Thats why I refuse to pay money to enter a Browns game. I'll go if the ticket is free. The tailgating is the best part. Other than that is an ass raping.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #3990
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

[quote=portis24;1395926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post

well dickhead you need those other two backs because jacobs is not built for 20 plus carry's he'll wear down in the fourth quarter and we were the hardest team on that schedule with a beat up secondary and new offense just installed alot of thing's have changed since then boy
Yeah One Thing Didnt Change And Thats The Giants Play. The Giants Have Beaten 5 Teams With Winning Records In A Row The Record Is 7 Straight Wins Against Winning Teams.