news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #3991
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea PSLs are bullshit too they dont promise you anything. My cousin goes to every game and had a PSL, but then they raised prices, kicked him out of his seat and put him in an endzone seat in section 500....thats foul, especially with the product they put on the field every year.

Thats why I refuse to pay money to enter a Browns game. I'll go if the ticket is free. The tailgating is the best part. Other than that is an ass raping.
daMN! that's real fucked up (to the point where it seems you could sue for breach of contract) You're supposed to have the rights to whatever seat you purchased FOREVER as long as you keep buying the season tickets (atleast as I understand it)

for those not in the know, I've got season tickets to the Texans but I had to go through Stubhub to get them because if you wanna buy season tickets from the Texans directly (and this is true for any team with PSL's for their seats) you have to buy the license for the seat first. It varies from stadium to stadium but here you're looking at spending about 10-12k A SEAT for a spot on the 50-yard line. It's a one time deal but you have to still purchase the season tickets every year to keep the license. You ever stop buying them and you loose your rights to the seat (and they sale it to someone else)

It's fuckin crazy cuz just for the price alone but damn near every seat in Reliant Stadium has a PSL attached to it so the ONLY season tickets you can buy without forking over a CRAZZZEEE amount of cash is way up in the HIGH 600's, I'm willing to bet a total of about 200-300 seats and that's it. And the Texans' PSL aren't even that high, the new stadium in New York have PSL's (or so I've read) that are gonna START at like 20 G's a pop. It's nuts and accomplishes two things, it squeezes your average joe types outta the stadium altogether replacing 'em with a bunch of rich stiffs that don't know you're SUPPOSED to be rowdy as hell when your team is on D, and second it guarentees they sale out (or damn near sale out) EVERY SINGLE GAME because no one is gonna stop buying season tickets and lose out on the 10K they spent just so they could have the seats in the first place.

They annouce a sell-out crowd at every game I've been to (5 so far) and each time the stadium is missing about 25% of the people but they've guarenteed for themselves that ever seat HAS been paid for.

Which is why Charles I say its getting harder and harder for regular fan's voice to be heard.

class dismissed

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #3992
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yup....

about my cuz, yea i was baffled by that, but they fucking did it. FUck that new stadium anyway, i miss the fucking old ass dingy Cleveland municipal stadium anyway I hate those orange seats, i hate the way the whole fucking place looks.

Give me Lambeau field over any of em.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #3993
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yup....

about my cuz, yea i was baffled by that, but they fucking did it. FUck that new stadium anyway, i miss the fucking old ass dingy Cleveland municipal stadium anyway I hate those orange seats, i hate the way the whole fucking place looks.

Give me Lambeau field over any of em.
that's fucked up about your cousin, on the real, I'd call a couple of lawyers cuz that whole deal sounds shady as fuck

as far Reliant goes

I can't complain about the stadium itself, the view is great even being close to the upper-upper level (section 538) but the crowd for the most part is kinda wack, I've been to Cowboys games too and they're loud as FUCK in there and if you get rowdy the whole stadium is gonna get rowdy with you. Could be the money OR the culture of losing. In my mind that shouldn't matter, its the fans fault if the teams 12th man sucks ass. A home-field advantage should be just that. it leaves me scratching my head alot

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:17 AM   #3994
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Texans are a new product tho. Maybe if they brought back the old Oilers uniforms and logo it would be different
Old 11-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #3995
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The lions are all over the titans when it comes to scoring less points but hey lions fans at least you locked up last place in the north

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #3996
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

This det / ten game is sad.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #3997
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Yeah. It was hard to be too happy for my Titans, cuz I felt so bad for the Lions. Just embarassing.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #3998
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Anybody know a site where the late game (phi / ari) is on? Nfl.com just shows live look ins to the game.

Obviously i dont have nfl network.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #3999
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

justin.tv
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #4000
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Can Detroit beat anybody? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@they're 0-11 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wouldn't be that something if they beat Tennessee tomorrow? I'm getting tired of seeing Detroit every Thanksgiving. Well it looks like the Browns are gonna have another losing season now that Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. Romeo is gonna have to go with Derek Anderson's sorry ass again LOL. Braylon Edwards is still dropping the ball often huh? LOL. I just don't understand why the Browns fans are so loyal. The Browns fans need to send a message to the team and stop showing up at their home games because then if the Browns saw that the stadium was half empty, maybe their asses will start to win some damn games consistently and go to the playoffs and stop playing like pussies.
Well Brady Quinn wasn't doing any better than Derek Anderson has this season. They were real similar in a lot of stats. So I don't think his injury is that big of a deal.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #4001
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Eagles finally win a game. Guess who we play next week?? LOL
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #4002
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well Brady Quinn wasn't doing any better than Derek Anderson has this season. They were real similar in a lot of stats. So I don't think his injury is that big of a deal.
Quinn only played like one and a half games and for some retarded reason, crennel pulled him in the 4th quarter when they were only down ten.

We didnt even get to see if he could bring us back.

The Browns suck cuz they have no LB's and no DB's.
Offensively they are fine, they have plenty of weapon, altho i think Jamal Lewis is done and we need to find a better back.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #4003
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

[QUOTE=portis24;1395926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post

well dickhead you need those other two backs because jacobs is not built for 20 plus carry's he'll wear down in the fourth quarter and we were the hardest team on that schedule with a beat up secondary and new offense just installed alot of thing's have changed since then boy
REDSKINS iz gonna bust they shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #4004
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Burress has been busy shooting himself while not playing.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:31 PM   #4005
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Another good win for the Giants. No running game...no matter. We took it to the air. Great game by Eli with 3 TDs. 10-1 matches the best record in the NFL. Next stop is Washington. Yeah Portis, you best be wise and don't talk shit.
Giants will lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote