news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #46
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^at that time it was next gen with the UI.

Easily a fact.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #47
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Anyone copped MK vs DC

It looked okay but I checked out the fatalities online and they're shit.

Since the DC is in there, the Fatalities arb't a fucked up or gruesome as they used to be (should be)

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #48
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

anyone who didnt enjoy Halo and its multi-player when it first came out is a sad soul
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #49
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
^ preach........

Havent played the game yet, but I saw all the fatalities/DC Brutalities on Youtube, and was totally disappointed.....

Aside from The Jokers (gun shot one), 'one' of Kano's fatalities (throwing knives), and Scorpions (both) I wasn't too impressed....Batman's was ok I guess.....the 'Bat Swarm' one I mean......

BUt I didnt see Darkseid or Shao Kahn? I guess they 'dont' have fatalities?
Whoa, those fatalities are mega wack!

Should be a lot more grimy.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #50
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

they didn't want their DC characters to get killed thats why they made it less gorey.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #51
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
anyone who didnt enjoy Halo and its multi-player when it first came out is a sad soul
finally somebody agrees with me!

I mean, everybody's on COD's dick, when they stole the health restore mechanic [in Halo it's the shield, but still, the same thing].

Plus Halo had one of the first multiplayer with vehicles, and the weapons were original, and u had to choose carefully, cuz u couldn't have all with you. that's genius that many games have to this day
Old 11-23-2008, 07:20 PM   #52
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

people shouldnt complain about MK vs DC....since they seem to be complaining about the wrong things.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #53
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

and some people havent even played it yet^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #54
Ahkba

Ahkba grasshopper

tah fak GTA IV isnīt overrated! and Gears of War donīt too
(My first post here, hello guys!, WU-TANG FOREVA!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!(im not gay))
Ahkba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:26 PM   #55
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I agree these games are overrated, especially Assassin's Creed.

But MSG 4, BioShock, Gears of War, Fallout3, and Grand Theft Auto IV are some of the best games on any platform.

Last edited by Dominus Santorini; 11-28-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #56
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Halo didnt originate that trait, it was used in games like, 'The Getaway' and 'Ghost Recon' if I recall first.......

But I get what you're saying, either way in 'my' own defense, I disliek the Halo series or say it was over-hyped for the fact I dont like space, galaxy-type games.......hell, first person shooters in general I 'used' to hate whole heartedly....' It wasn't until I played 'DOOM 3' that I started liking first-person shooters, and is prob the only exception to a space-galaxy shooter I'll ever like.....

BUt I digress...

I just thought the story (HALO series) was so-so, the graphics I didn't find very impressive (in comparison to say, 'MGS3') and I thought killing the bad guys took a reasonable amount of time; again I just mean in comparison to other games......some mutants/aliens (in HALO) I'd shoot like 16 rounds into their chest and they'd still kill me some how.......HALO used to irritate me.

But I really enjoy the 3rd one, best one of the series IMO (especially with the addition of 'The Flood' and that Alien d00d who follows Master Chief around in either one person or co-op), but I dont thoroughly hate HALO completely, I just think it's 'over-hyped' like the thread title suggests......

oh yeh, and PS: COD series>>>>>>>HALO series

lol

DUDE

HALO 1 - 2001
MGS3 - 2006 ??? or something like that

five years can obviously make a difference, don't you think?

and Halo had that mechanic in 2001, shield and all that stuff, Ghost Recon, that came out later in 2001 didn't [the second one or the third had tho]

Well, clearly we don't look at these games the same. I like Cod, but one thing that always bothered me it was how everything was pretty much linear. Of course that happens in Halo too, but Halo gives adrenaline rushes cuz of the AI, every same battle can be totally different...it's not the same with COD, at least not the first three ones in the series. And that's the main thing.

Well, your loss, I guess. I can understand somebody not liking space shooters tho, but I played everything dope from Doom-Quake/Duke-QuakeII-Unreal-HalfLife to Halo in that 94-01 era, so I know how the evolution went
Old 11-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #57
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

hahaha, I'm a big PC shooter entusiast, and I know a great game when I see one [not all Ubi Soft games are great, but these Tom Clancy stuff always never fails to deliver ]

one of my favourite PC shooters is Operation Flashpoint, I think u should try it.

Here u go, a trailer. It's another 2001 game, but those graphics aren't really all bad.

As for COD series, they don't literally bore me, but I can't play COD/MoH more than once...it's so...genericly the same. linear and made on tracks .... still fun tho, but some games, like Gears of War, took that further IMO
Old 11-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #58
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

no problem, I never take shit seriously, but I was trying to be polite here [something I don't do often haha]

Gears of War is for the PC too. Second one not tho [?yet?]. Also, the second one is even faster and crazier, altho shorter too.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:43 PM   #59
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i played through GTA4 twice. the first time i was really into it, with the "10/10 perfect game" in the back of my mind.

after a long time, i played through it again for trophies. missions are boring. characters are some of the best, story isn't all that great, ending really sucked. i'd say it's more of an 8/10. missions were the worst in any 3d GTA yet.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #60
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

^^^^nothing will ever beat the worse ten missions in GTA SA, my friend

playing that shit on PS2, for instance, the mission where somebody jumps of the roof and u have to catch him [AND DOING THE SAME MISSION 438748 TIMES]

Be happy for GTA IV. It's not all that bad. IMO