news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-30-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms
Default What game are you currently playing?

possible future sticky, although I think a thread already exists, I just can't find it...

I'm playing the following:

Drift City

An online racing MMORPG, pretty darn fun when you play with a friend/friends.

Madden 08

Fuck you EA Sports, I have to play 08 with 09 rosters lol.

Diablo

Best game EVER.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Assassin's Creed - dope I love the whole idea of assassins but it should have more cities plus some night episodes (I haven't finished it yet so I'm not quiet sure about this one).
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I'm trying to get 100percent on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm then I'll probably go back to MGS4 or GTAIV it all depends when I get the new Prince of Persia game
Old 11-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

left 4 dead.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
Socrates
Let music be your master

Socrates grasshopper

The Godfather. I fucking love that game. I had it for regular xbox and I had to get it for 360.

Socrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

dead space and cod4 (again)

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
dead space and cod4 (again)
what chapter are u in dead space?? Im on 7... I need to hurry and finish that game...

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 11-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been playing tiger woods pga tour 08 again ... good shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #9
J-SKAT
Jareth

J-SKAT Village Idiot
Send a message via MSN to J-SKAT

god of war 2 on god difficulty

way to intense
J-SKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:50 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spider-man web of shadows

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #12
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
spider-man web of shadows
I played that game for a day and didnt like it..... its aight I guess...... ehhh..

Old 11-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #13
J-SKAT
Jareth

J-SKAT Village Idiot
Send a message via MSN to J-SKAT

Intense game+weed=perfect match
J-SKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:53 AM   #14
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
Assassin's Creed - dope I love the whole idea of assassins but it should have more cities plus some night episodes (I haven't finished it yet so I'm not quiet sure about this one).

^you'll be left disappointed... but hopefully assassins creed 2 will come out.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:59 AM   #15
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Little Big Planet.

I feel like a twelve year old when I'm on it though, but fuck it.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote