news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Which games?

Yo what up corp, listen I got a new PC and I dunno which games should I play? Anyone can recommend me sth? I don't really like rpg and sport games.
Game should have some nice story <- that's my domain. Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed and it's dope. Can someone make a list of worth-playing games?

Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Bioshock
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Fallout 3 (priority)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Enjoy bro, peace.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fallout 3, eventhough you said you don't like RPG's, this game is a must play.
Most adventure games are story driven, so you should check out games like Grim Fandango and Dreamfall.

Also, GTA IV will come out for the PC somewhere in December.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks I've heard that Far Cry 2, Crysis and STALKER came out, are they worth playing?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #5
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Crysis is just graphics, a pretty average shooter.
Far Cry 2 is kinda slow, and STALKER is pretty nice.

If you want a good story, play Max Payne. Although I highly doubt you didn't already.

Bioshock has a brilliant story too.

You should really play Splinter Cell: Double Agent (or Chaos Theory even better) if you like Assassin's Creed. It's like a heavy modern version of Assassin's Creed, just without a RPG element, only missions.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Yeah I've played Max Payne and Max Payne 2 can't count how many times :P, plus I've finished Chaos Theory about 4 times. Haven't played Double Agent yet. What about Bioshock I heard it's kinda horror or some shit. Oh and STALKER <--- are there any zombies or some shit like that?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #7
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
Yeah I've played Max Payne and Max Payne 2 can't count how many times :P, plus I've finished Chaos Theory about 4 times. Haven't played Double Agent yet. What about Bioshock I heard it's kinda horror or some shit. Oh and STALKER <--- are there any zombies or some shit like that?
Bioshock isn't horror, it's more like crazy. The whole atmosphere is chaotic that much you can call it a horror game. And it has a good story.

Stalker has both zombies and completely sane humans. It's not zombies, it's either mutated creatures, or dawgs. It has a good story.

You can try Kings Bounty. That's like Heroes of Might and Magic, it's a pretty good ripoff.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #8
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Bioshock isn't horror, it's more like crazy. The whole atmosphere is chaotic that much you can call it a horror game. And it has a good story. Hmm will try it.

Stalker has both zombies and completely sane humans. It's not zombies, it's either mutated creatures, or dawgs. It has a good story. mutants or zombies = unplayable for me

You can try Kings Bounty. That's like Heroes of Might and Magic, it's a pretty good ripoff. I love HMM will check it for sure.