news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #4021
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

4-0 In The NFC East I'm Not Really Suprised With This Game The Giants Are The Better Team And The Redskins Are Really Just Mediocre To Be Honest. It Will Always Be Close Because Its A Division Rival.

Portis Is Somewhere Crying He Realised The Redskins Wont Make The Playoffs And His Boyfriend Portis Got Shutdown.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #4022
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
skins ain't got no OC. the coach calls the plays. more often than not lately, shittily. fuck all those third down passes that don't even make it close to the 1st down marker.

but i ain't gonna lie, i agree with alot of the shit you saying, especially the play calling. but if the playcall is one of those short passes, and he can't hit the man...fuck. it's just frustrating. i want to see those long passes for real.

it don't matter though, the better team usually always wins, and the team with the most points ALWAYS wins. y'all were both. good one.

fuck it, i hope the giants stomp the other nfc east teams.
Yeah I should've known Zorn was the OC. . .

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #4023
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ahahahahahahahahahahhhahaaA
HAhahaH
Ahaaaa
ahaa
ahhhhhhh

Ya'll don't want none man!

We just punked Washington on SEAN TAYLOR DAY..

Had it looking like Giants Stadium at the end of the game..

LOL @ the gay Redskins coach throwing down his clipboard ahahahahahah U MAD ZORN?

Swept that ass

Jeaaaa Boy bring on them STEAGLES!
LOL. 11-2 coming soon.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #4024
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i still don't feel the giant's are the better team i mean if portis is healthy it's a different game but we did shut that bitch ass jacobs down
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #4025
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

c'mon man.

where you at in va?

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:40 PM   #4026
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

where you at
Old 11-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #4027
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used to stay in fairfax county, but i'm currently in southwest missouri. still wear my gear and rep the skins, but this is chiefs territory. i was just curious if you're close enough to go to the games, or if you been to any.

peace

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #4028
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

been a while since i posted on here
i called the TITANS a fluke and well sorry Tenessee fans... i was completely wrong. Yet they still wont win the superbowl theyll flop. Dallas COWBOYS still my candidate for the superbowl in the nfc now the afc is a bit harder to predict but it looks like a showdown between the STEELERS and the COLTS..

WILD CARD RACE
and I didnt think id be saying this this season but the fins have a GREAT chance of making the playoffs. We play BILLS hopefully without Edwards, shitty 49ERS,
The Colts will easily win their WILD CARD position by busting a nut on the LIONS like everyone else has been doing, destroying BENGALS and finishing out by barely beating the Jags and wooping a TITANS team who will by that last game have absolutely no starters playing.

The other team the RAVENS in a position for a wildcard position has to play the REDSKINS COWBOYS STEELERS and will most likely finish 8-8 or 9-7 depending on that JAGS game.

so besides the COLTS making that one spot the other WILDCARD is going to the FINS or the PATS which both have pretty easy remaining schedules except that one JETS game for the FINS at the end (which may also have a lot of starers on the bench) and that one CARDINALS game the PATS have. by week 16 both teams should be coming in with 9-5 records from the look of their schedule before either team plays the CARDS or JETS.

I HOPE MY FINS MAKE THIS SHIT!!!!!
ITS BEEN TOO DAMN LONG
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:05 AM   #4029
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i used to stay in fairfax county, but i'm currently in southwest missouri. still wear my gear and rep the skins, but this is chiefs territory. i was just curious if you're close enough to go to the games, or if you been to any.

peace
i stay in fredericksburg and yes i been to about 8 or 9 games
Old 12-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #4030
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
Giants will lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha @ this Giant hater. Giants beat Wackskins 23-7....you were saying???? How did your wack team do??? Oh they got owned by the Vikings....enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
i still don't feel the giant's are the better team i mean if portis is healthy it's a different game but we did shut that bitch ass jacobs down
SMH. Like I said...your team will never....NEVER be as great as the Giants. Yeah you shut down Jacobs yet we still beat your asses 23-7.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #4031
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

On a side note....Plax is an idiot. Whats great is the Giants are loaded so we don't need that access baggage. We are 11-1 dispite all these distractions. Next up is the Eagles. We aint going to sleep on them. They always bring it against the Giants.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #4032
portis24
NFL MVP

it was a fluke game for eli that's why they won
Old 12-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #4033
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Detroit Lions are 0-12. I'm pretty sure they'll win a game. And if they don't, wtf.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #4034
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the vikings d is starting to play like they should have been playing the best thing we done this year was benching T.wack

I think the G-men will be fine if they lose plexico but it would be a major blow if they lose pierce

living near buffalo I noticed there fans are saying if there field goal kicker would never have missed two fg they would have been fine well the final score was 10-3 so if they make those two fg it would have been 10-9 so what do they think a fg is worth 4 points or something?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #4035
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

its lookin like Plax could possibly get a few years...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote