news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-07-2008, 03:26 AM   #61
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'd give GTA around 9.1/9.2 for now. I drastically changed my mind when I played it on the PC.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:40 AM   #62
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Knights Of The Old Republic again.
I LOVED THAT GAME BUT IT GOT VERY FRUSTRATING AT TIMES

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #63
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Word KOTOR is dope as hell, I hate rpgs but this one is brilliant!! Shizzah did you buy GTA or just downloaded? Just asking, coz I've downloaded (I'm really broke at the moment) and I've got problems with crack and bugs.

Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #64
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
Word KOTOR is dope as hell, I hate rpgs but this one is brilliant!! Shizzah did you buy GTA or just downloaded? Just asking, coz I've downloaded (I'm really broke at the moment) and I've got problems with crack and bugs.
I bought it, but it's a pirate version, so it's the same as d/led just on 4 DVD's.

I'll PM you the crack I used.

Also, what kind of bugs are you dealing with?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #65
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Fable II

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #66
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I've never played KOTOR before, now I can't find it
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #67
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Splinter Cell 3.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #68
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Little Big Planet

GTA IV will be played again as soon as this semester is over, since tophies are there

and Prince of Persia as well, as the 15th hits, last day of finals for me :P

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #69
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

just started zelda oracle of ages after completing links awakening.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #70
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
I bought it, but it's a pirate version, so it's the same as d/led just on 4 DVD's.

I'll PM you the crack I used.

Also, what kind of bugs are you dealing with?
whole screen is shakin' also i couldn't drive a car and i know it's all about that crack.

Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #71
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u should patch it first, and then crack it

http://gf.wiretarget.com/gta_4.htm

try this
Old 12-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #72
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Pokemon Red.

Gone classic I have.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:53 PM   #73
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
u should patch it first, and then crack it

http://gf.wiretarget.com/gta_4.htm

try this
The crack I PM'd him worked for me for the shaking camera.

Note: When you go out drinking with someone, the camera is supposed to shake, you're drunk lol.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #74
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Question is what am I not playing?

- Castle Crashers
- GTAIV
- Devil May Cry 4
- Halo 3 (next week anyway)

PC
- Mass Effect
- Dead Space
- Devil May Cry 4 (I don't always have access to the TV)
- Fallout 3 (Go get that shit!!)

PS3
- Metal Gear Solid 4 (All I need right now)

Wii
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- House of the Dead 2 & 3
- World of Goo
- Super Mario RPG
- Secret of Mana
Old 12-08-2008, 07:34 AM   #75
Ritter
'Section 9'

Click to enlarge