news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #46
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

isn't it?
Old 12-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #47
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I never jocked anyone. STYLE just did/still does post some funny shit occassionally.

I dont dislike the guy at all, I dont care about the dude, when I'm on he is just easy to get wound up.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #48
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They dislike him because Style has a life and they don't.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #49
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^LOL, ironman hasn't always been like this has he?
Old 12-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #50
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^No, I haven't. I know you have a life. I mean, come on. I can tell by your posts. It some people who hate on Style. THEY know they're fucked up offline.

Like that chick Mini. Most guys just TRY to talk to her. And I KNOW some of them pm her. HAHAHAHAHA........HA. They've never held a pretty Asian woman in their arms.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #51
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^No, I haven't. I know you have a life. I mean, come on. I can tell by your posts. It some people who hate on Style. THEY know they're fucked up offline.

Like that chick Mini. Most guys just TRY to talk to her. And I KNOW some of them pm her. HAHAHAHAHA........HA. They've never held a pretty Asian woman in their arms.
the question is have YOU held a pretty asian girl. and im talking a pretty one not one of them fucked up ones.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #52
IrOnMaN
I understand

^^No I have not. I would like to but I first have to get my money up or become a street thug.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #53
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

for asians chicks??!

you gotta approach them, they aren't going to approach you. ANd don't be so sensitive, you can build off of rejection. Some girls reject just to see if you will be persistent, but there is a fine line there....

Start off by approaching more women with the mindset that you will probably get rejected. Approach as many as possible, get as many numbers as you can. Take em all out if you can. You dont gotta treat, split the fucking bill.
Don't be worried about getting laid, you dont seem preoccupied with that anyway.

Ready.....Set.....GO!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #54
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^No I have not. I would like to but I first have to get my money up or become a street thug.
Ironman, honest question:

Are you a virgin?

If you answer honestly, I will not mock or degrade you, I will offer you advice and try to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #55
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well the pretty ones are very light so its easy to pick them up. not as cuddly as arab or persian girls.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #56
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

there are some fine arab/persian whutever girls at my school underneath those fuckin robes. damn shame.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #57
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
for asians chicks??!

you gotta approach them, they aren't going to approach you. ANd don't be so sensitive, you can build off of rejection. Some girls reject just to see if you will be persistent, but there is a fine line there....

Start off by approaching more women with the mindset that you will probably get rejected. Approach as many as possible, get as many numbers as you can. Take em all out if you can. You dont gotta treat, split the fucking bill.
Don't be worried about getting laid, you dont seem preoccupied with that anyway.

Ready.....Set.....GO!!!!!!!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

god that was so bad it made me laugh
Old 12-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #59
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holding a pretty asian girl in your arms?

hahahahahah!

my chinese boo Lou Qi.

she has a glass eye in this pic but she ususally rocks the pirate steez
she lost an eye in a bar fight. broken bottle to the face. GULLY.

voted #1 rock singer in china 1997

here we are eating dinner at a lil outdoor after spot with some buddies
shes the one with the orage hair. she hated taking pics.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 12-11-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #60
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit, did anyone see how fast this thread exploded? i can't find my most? LMAO!