news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well thats true.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #17
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

the reason i dont have a curvy body is cos i dont wanna eat a lot and get fat in the wrong places. like wut if i gain weight and it goes to my stomach or thighs? id be pissed...
minibumpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #18
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironman is a self confessed black man with a small dick ... he's never held his own dick in his arms let alone a pretty asian woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:08 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
the reason i dont have a curvy body is cos i dont wanna eat a lot and get fat in the wrong places. like wut if i gain weight and it goes to my stomach or thighs? id be pissed...
ur body type isn't probably going to be thick, plus your still young, so it might change, but it might not
Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #20
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

trust me id love to be curvy but at the same time i dont want to be over my 105 i jus really dont like being heavy so w.e.iguess im stuck with this body
minibumpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its a good body. u should be happy.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #22
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
!!!!

oh my god..

Quote:
thick thighs are hot. You need to let loose
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #23
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

^^^^ I concur with the thick thighs comment...and not eating is unhealthy...but whatever makes u happy then respect

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:47 AM   #24
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
eat more, and if things start getting bad, just do some serious crunches.

don't be lazy now
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:41 AM   #25
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lookin good?

W T F?

she has the body of a 12 yr old boy or some shit, why would you like that?

THIS IS LOOKING GOOD

Co-sign with TOASTFACED

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:34 AM   #26
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

^^.......
shit, she look like Amy Winehouse in that pic (not a compliment), what you mean is, she's looking good in that pic because its the closest thing to seeing a naked Asian chick you've ever had......

Quote:
thick thighs are good, besides, from that pic you look starved, like come on, eat a lard sandwich or something, put some wieght on but exercise and keep it trim,
Old 12-12-2008, 06:14 AM   #27
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta
Default Go

Ghostlaced needs to stop posting pictures of women he will never get.
________
BBW Cam

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:04 PM.
16th_Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:19 AM   #28
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I find it funny that everybody was shitting on her and now everybody loves her cuz she's giving out phone numbers left and right and put a picture of her in her sig

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:30 AM   #29
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Asians usually don't have much curves especially not crackhead Asians. Mini is so skinny my cock would tear her apart. Some might fight that sort of thing appealing, but those kind of people also tend be child molesters mostly.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #30
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
I find it funny that everybody was shitting on her and now everybody loves her cuz she's giving out phone numbers left and right and put a picture of her in her sig
I dont think people were really shitting on her, or loving her either.

Shes cool enough, a little irratating, but cool.

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote