news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #91
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Heroes Of Might And Magic 2 is the best one for me. In Heroes 5 3D is kinda confusing and the city design is clumsy. The combat is also so-so.

HoMM2 and 3 were legendary.
Cosign

i was actually looking for my copy of 3 but i lost it

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #92
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yup, Chaos Theory. The best humour in the series too.

Sam: Say a number between 1 and 10.
Terrorist: Oh....um....wut...um.....3.
Sam: Argh, lucky guess. Now tell me something before we play another round.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #93
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post

Hahahha, brilliant.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #94
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:

I love the Splinter Cell series

Their bullshiting with the 5th one right now. Was supposed to be out last year
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #95
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'm about to check out Rise of the Argonauts and the new Prince Of Persia.

When I say "I'm about to", I actually mean "in the coming days".
Old 12-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #96
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I love the Splinter Cell series

Their bullshiting with the 5th one right now. Was supposed to be out last year
that's good, even if it's going to be short, that means they saw where they made mistakes in the fourth one [damn bugzorz]
Old 12-15-2008, 02:57 AM   #97
Ritter
'Section 9'

I didn't feel Double Agent as much as Chaos Theory, but I liked the prison break mission.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:17 AM   #98
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I just finished Uncharted on the ps3. I couldn't really get into it though, it had very good platforming sections but the fire fights were just piss poor

On an unrelated note, I'm dl KOTOR and I have to do something with ISO's but I'm not sure what I have to do?
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:29 AM   #99
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

^^^^^download ISO-buster from somewhere [yes, I meant illegally]

I would give you a link or something, but I'm at work right now. Well, download it, open the program, with it, open the ISO file and choose all files, then press the right key on the mouse and extract somewhere. I recommend u extract everything to the same directory.

Or use Deamon Tools. Need help with that?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:07 PM   #100
Ritter
'Section 9'

A long time ago, when I was playing Grim Fandango, I was in an elevator with a forklift, and power of logic and sense told me I needed to somehow use the forklift to stop the elevator at one point, but I seemed to be stuck and never played the game again.

Walkthroughs pretty much said everything I already did... Anyone know what's up with this?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #101
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

this is at the begining, am I right? I only ended the game once, and that's some time back, so let me remember this shit nao.

Use Glottis?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:12 PM   #102
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
this is at the begining, am I right? I only ended the game once, and that's some time back, so let me remember this shit nao.

Use Glottis?
I was 8 I can't remember LOL
Old 12-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #103
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

hahhahaa
Old 12-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #104
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think I'm about to finish GTA IV (I've killed Dimitri).
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:08 PM   #105
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
I think I'm about to finish GTA IV (I've killed Dimitri).
Thanks for spoiling it LOL