news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 12-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #6256
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
i like yall beats, but hate havin to listen to ur lectures//
so ima TAKE yall beats, 'LOX' em up and start 'RAPINg UR RECORDS'
Breaking Your Neck Jerk, for Making your Threats Heard
Taking the Steps Fer' yo' Ass ta get Accquainted With Death!!!

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:39 AM   #6257
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I should be asleep but / That's how haters like me
So I'ma pop a No-Doz and say "Fuck You- Mic Me"
Old 12-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #6258
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Grasp the pen with the claws of a raven
Your safe haven will be the low end of a pavement
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:27 AM   #6259
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ancient Statements Written With The Blood Of Satan, I Cook Up Horror Like Wes Craven
So There's Blood On Chef's Apron, It's Insane I Still Can't Get Out The Stains
No Matter How Much I Scrap Em...
So Now I Rock A Raincoat When Decapitating Like Patrick Bateman

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-15-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:36 AM   #6260
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Pitch it back and forth, until the laws of physics is broken
Deadly tokens of death, you hopin you're not choking
But you're not coping, I'll just leave you smoking
Till the atmosphere gathers you and spits you back into the ocean
Old 12-15-2008, 02:48 AM   #6261
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Solar DAT rapid wave man cameras flash
Cobras clash told cha to “duck and blast”/
Cold crush hold cha lush
My dust will clear once I snipe these punks/
I’m a forecast away from being a blizzard, cold number 9 the lizard
Slip in the gizmo chimp foes wit skimp pros slip on black ice/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:58 AM   #6262
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Pitch it back and forth, until the laws of physics is broken
Deadly tokens of death, you hopin you're not choking
But you're not coping, I'll just leave you smoking
Till the atmosphere gathers you and spits you back into the ocean
Where Your Left Forever Floatin' Being Laughed At By Dolphins
Pull You Down In A Spiral Motion As A Whirlpool Opens
Tridents Approachin'...I Take You So Deep, Even Poseidon Be Chokin'

Old 12-15-2008, 03:25 AM   #6263
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Where Your Left Forever Floatin' Being Laughed At By Dolphins
Pull You Down In A Spiral Motion As A Whirlpool Opens
Tridents Approachin'...I Take You So Deep, Even Poseidon Be Chokin'
Savage like Romans devouring homelands
Pray for today, you won't see tomorrow
My devastation is thorough, there's no room for sorrow
The soul is hollow, I rock the creed like Apollo.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:20 AM   #6264
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sold Cha Medic Aim Pathetic You Panicking In Rooms
That's Light But Dark When I Enter The Room Looming Wit Skills Boomin'

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:46 AM   #6265
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Simply Confusing...I Fall Asleep To The Sounds Of Screams So Soothing
Blunt-Consuming...Off The Smoke I Get Higher Than Hot Air Balooning

Old 12-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #6266
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

all the women im swooning, wild west stand off shootin, blowin hats of heads
revovlers red dead eye shot, confused as soon as i remove the plot, cover up
with ink splots, your rhymes is handcrafted, theres are connect the dots
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #6267
Ritter
'Section 9'

I'm spotless when I come to the spot
Hot like lava burning a cold rock
I leave the crowd silent, you're the laughing stock
Old 12-15-2008, 11:55 AM   #6268
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

leave you death marked, thus meaning marked for death, X across your chest
stretch beyond the outer limits, digits whiz by whilst you fidgit, words be so exquisite styles be so explicit
Old 12-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #6269
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

intricate Nostradamus quadrant predicted shit is mystic/ the Mayan calendar depicted/
visible Nibiru /the constellation warning signs are not invisible/ earth conscious
expanding for change will be miserable/
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #6270
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Critical meltdown dead bodies are found around town, sounds echo in a chamber confined design mainframe circuits to fry, despise in my eyes one look shook you paralyze