news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #211
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

where the leaf fans at???

i know im gunna get criticized for that but w.e...Im tellin ya there gunna be the team to beat in 5 years. Ive been a die hard leaf fan since the age of 7 and ive seen it all. New Coach, New GM, shit load of new players. they just gotta start buildin their team now.

and hell they aint even doin that bad id say.

who remembers the days of Wendel And Gilmour.........those were the days....
Old 12-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #212
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and glen anderson and andrychuck

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:39 PM   #213
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks like Mats Sundin only wants to play for the Rangers or Canucks....
Old 12-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #214
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mats sundin should be playing in the legends game

Old 12-17-2008, 12:46 PM   #215
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonystarks420 View Post
where the leaf fans at???

i know im gunna get criticized for that but w.e...Im tellin ya there gunna be the team to beat in 5 years. Ive been a die hard leaf fan since the age of 7 and ive seen it all. New Coach, New GM, shit load of new players. they just gotta start buildin their team now.

and hell they aint even doin that bad id say.

who remembers the days of Wendel And Gilmour.........those were the days....
Been a Blackhawks fan since I was a kid so I've been groomed to hate the Leafs.

I've watched the team suck balls for many years so it's nice to see they are having a good season and are actually fun to watch again. I loved watching them put up 9 goals against the Oilers last night.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #216
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
Been a Blackhawks fan since I was a kid so I've been groomed to hate the Leafs.

I've watched the team suck balls for many years so it's nice to see they are having a good season and are actually fun to watch again. I loved watching them put up 9 goals against the Oilers last night.
They are exactly where Ottawa was about 5 years ago. Chicago and Washington are the new powerhouses.

San Jose has the best record but I dont see them getting past Detroit, Anaheim or Calgary in the playoffs.

Chicago has one of my favorite ex-Ottawa players Martin Havlat. That kid could of been the next Jagr but he's too injury prone. I bet Havlat is teaching those young guys in Chicago whats up.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #217
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Havlat has been playing good hockey. He's not producing as much as when he was in Ottawa or when he first came to Chicago but he has been playing well. The thing that surprises me the most is that the season is 30 games deep and he is still playing. At the start of the season I was looking at the younger guys and wondering who could replace Havlat when he went down with another shoulder injury.

I haven't watched the Sens much this year but what I have seen of them it looks the top line scores all the points and the rest of the team just isn't that good.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #218
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Which NHL team is going to pick Claude Lemieux up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #219
Lakuu

Lakuu shaolin monk

Sundin joins Canucks.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=2601...=topStory_main
Lakuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #220
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

San Jose is fuckin BEEEEEEEEEEASTLY right now.....and they play Detroit tonight so we'll see how that goes..

re: Havlat, always liked his style....that kid Toews on the Blackhawks is unreal tho....every time he touches the puck he does somethin crazy
Old 12-19-2008, 03:35 AM   #221
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

the penguins are a winger away from makin a run at the stanley cup again.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:43 AM   #222
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

pens just got run over by the leafs 7-3

and yeah sundins off to vancouver. well see how that goes...

Boston is absolutely rippin nigz apart this season. i cant get over it, number 2 team in the league. and to tell you the truth, i would actually love to seem them win the cup this year.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:09 AM   #223
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
San Jose is fuckin BEEEEEEEEEEASTLY right now.....and they play Detroit tonight so we'll see how that goes..

re: Havlat, always liked his style....that kid Toews on the Blackhawks is unreal tho....every time he touches the puck he does somethin crazy

Man toews has been playing great hockey. He hasn't scored a lot of points but he plays solid and wins the battles along the boards. He has great stick handling ability and he's got one of the best highlight goals of the season so far.

It's been amazing watching the Blackhawks this year. The last few years I've gotten used to watching shitty hockey but it's been fun being a Hawk fan this year. Shiiiit their on a 7 game win streak!!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #224
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
S
Ottawa drafted that kid but he got hurt too much. That kid was the best player i seen in Ottawa but never could stay healthy. Flashiest goals i ever seen end to end speed and skill - but very light weight like a civic flying through 18 wheelers.

Heatley talking in-game about Havlat scoring 4 goals on Buffalo

Chicago right now is the team to beat I think. Remind me of Ottawa 5 years ago but with better goalies.

Toews has the nicest goal this year so far i think.

Last edited by V4D3R; 12-22-2008 at 03:43 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #225
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

this is the best mic up during a game... brian trottier and kevin stevens call brian bellows a faggot, a pussy and a tit fucker... lol