news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #46
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
not quite but your on the right track.

White men don't like fat white women. Fat white bitches are outcasts of white society.

They latch on to the worlds other outcast, a person lower than them. The black men out their with small penises. Cuz lets face it, if your black and your getting with a hot white chick, they are going to expect you to be mandingo. If your not, than it just proves that a.) there is no God for black men
b.) God is cruel prankster

and its that simple.
In order words, white women can give a damn about a black mans personality and how good of a man he is, right? To them, it all has to do with the money and the dick. Got'cha!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #47
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, basically.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #48
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea, basically.
DAMN!!! Everybody wants the black man simply because he's known to be a thug. Now, if that is not clock radio, I don't know what is.

/hires a hooker

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-21-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:21 PM   #49
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk why this whole 'getting white chicks' thing is so over anaylsised.

it's really not that deep, its just like getting black girls only with lighter skin.
there's no psychological or social complex to it. The women that like black men find black men attractive, end story.

Ironman, you're making excuses for not getting pussy, and the truth is, your just a bitch ass nigga. White and black bitch niggas don't get anything in life.

but really it's not complicated, if you can get one race you can get the other cause pussies all wet up the same, Im not a thug, but i dont have a hard time fuckin any race or whatever

stop being a bitch nigga.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #50
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
idk why this whole 'getting white chicks' thing is so over anaylsised.

it's really not that deep, its just like getting black girls only with lighter skin.
there's no psychological or social complex to it. The women that like black men find black men attractive, end story.

Ironman, you're making excuses for not getting pussy, and the truth is, your just a bitch ass nigga. White and black bitch niggas don't get anything in life.

but really it's not complicated, if you can get one race you can get the other cause pussies all wet up the same, Im not a thug, but i dont have a hard time fuckin any race or whatever

stop being a bitch nigga.
What the hell are you talking about? I just said what's true. Plus, you live in NE. I live in a niggerish and crackerish city. I used to live in Cerro Gordo, NC. 85% white. The people are different there. The fact is that MOST females here aren't looking for someone who has their stuff together. Plus, I'm not a nigger like you, TSA. You're just like every other nigger nowdays. You'll fuck anything that walks. LMAO. And you have the nerve to try to put me on blast. LMAO. Get a life, dude. Trying to talk to a white bitch who has a phat ass. You guys talked and whatever. You knew she was a piece of shit AFTER you talked to her and you were STILL trying to fuck her!

You're no fucking better than the fat white chicks who are like freaking sharks when it comes to welfare checks and dick. And calling me a "Bitch ass nigger" all because I'm telling the truth? You white want to be nigger, please. LMAO. Go ahead and have sex with the fat white chick if you want too. And if you start getting sick and your dick falls off, don't come here making threads saying "My dick fell off!! WTF??"

Grammar and sentence structure, TSA?

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-21-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #51
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's getting heated in here. Good stuff. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #52
IrOnMaN
I understand

^^Yup! That's why I refuse to be with a fat white chick. Fat black chicks work and know how to take care of their kids, unlike the fat white chicks.

"It aint workin', homie"-by Raekwon

I'll be damn if I get a fat white chick pregnant. That's suicide like a mofo!

"Having my money for 18 years? Bitch, please!"-by Wish Bone
Old 12-21-2008, 04:06 PM   #53
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What's guaranteed in life?

Death, taxes, and ...........

Fat white chick's using wic checks to buy:

Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #54
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO at Ironman!
were did you get she was fat? she's very well shaped with a PHAT ass. But yeah, your a bitch nigga it appears, a bitch nigga with a babydick which causes you to be a bitch nigga. These are reasons why someone wouldn't hold a white women in their arms.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #55
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
LMAO at Ironman!
were did you get she was fat? she's very well shaped with a PHAT ass. But yeah, your a bitch nigga it appears, a bitch nigga with a babydick which causes you to be a bitch nigga. These are reasons why someone wouldn't hold a white women in their arms.
This proves that niggers like yourself fit the famous stereotypes. All a white woman has to do is wear tight pants that show off her ass and black men become wolfs. You never seen an ass before? Are you serious?

True story. During my freshman year in college, this cute white girl approaches me talking about her sorority. Then we started talking and what not. When we would go out and talk, black guys would stop, hug, and sit their ass down like I wasn't there. Are you serious? I had to say something because it showed how disrespectful she was. After awhile, we stop talking. She was this suburban white girl who wanted to be down with black people. It was like NickTooch said. Those type of white girls like the black male stereotypes. And for some odd reason, black men can't see through them. I don't understand that. If you can't see that a bitch is out for you money and sex, not interested in you, then you have a problem. Plus, she had a kid by a black guy who didn't want to be in the kids life. Now, she's feeling the pain like other black women. You wanted to be black, right? Dumb bitch!

That was like the last white chick I talked too. Once she found out that I was smart and not like most black men nowdays, she completed lost interested.

FUCK'EM!

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-21-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #56
check two
N.I.

Like I was saying before, all fat chicks should be required to give blow jobs, plain and simple.

Quote: