news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default All You Posters Out There....

It's All Good To Show A Nigga Love, But Stop Bitting My Shit.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I love you but I still want head in the drop.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Niggaz is was been and will be Sharks. It's the science of me, it's the science of you.

I get money so I don't care! I get money so I don't care!
Old 12-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #4
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is it just me or is Joy Division's first album better than getting head from Ghostlaced, while puffing da 'erb.

Old 12-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #5
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is definitely better.

Old 12-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

I lost my copy a few years ago and got a new one today.

It's soooooo fucking good, I forgot.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I lost my copy a few years ago and got a new one today.

It's soooooo fucking good, I forgot.
Earlier, I was listening to New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies and that album is also fucking brilliant!

Old 12-25-2008, 02:43 PM   #8
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Oh, fo real.

Bass Lines in Joy Division and New Order shit, is on some other level type shit, son.

What you get for christmas, faggit?
Old 12-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas niggas

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
Robert
1%

Quote:
Oh, fo real.

Bass Lines in Joy Division and New Order shit, is on some other level type shit, son.

What you get for christmas, faggit?
Money, Which is exactly what I need. I think I'm going to spend that money on festivals, pills and weed (sound like a good investment?). How about you mah nilla?

Old 12-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #11
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Joy Division cd.

Some Globe trainers.

And some money.

Which Im going to invest in some new snowbaord trousers. which hang half way down my ass, and as such offer no protection from the cold and wet, but looking fucking trill.

And, yes, your investments are financially sound.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #12
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

biting shit is bad mkay
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
Robert
1%

Quote:
Joy Division cd.

Some Globe trainers.

And some money.

Which Im going to invest in some new snowbaord trousers. which hang half way down my ass, and as such offer no protection from the cold and wet, but looking fucking trill.

And, yes, your investments are financially sound.

Bahahahahahaha! That is fucking trill!