news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #16
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Shizzah's Award speech

I'm your minor of the year 2008. Peace to all who voted for me, and peace to Senator for a tight battle for the rookie of the year. Many of y'all think this award is unimportant, but the youth is were the future is. I truly hope some more U-18's come in 09, I want some competition next time. Happy New Year, have a blast in '09, Shizzah out.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

3 WINS???!?!?!

sick.....thanks guys.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Thats what I said NIGGA, what are you a fucking parrot?

No, youre a big stupid dumb oaf, who has never displayed any evidence of a humor LOL.

Nigga i'd get more out of talking to a dressing table so im gonna leave your dull ass alone.
So who lied to you when they said you were funny?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 12-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #19
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the polls this year. I would also like to thank the other canidiates for the Wu-Tribune award. I will continue to do my best in giving die-hard wu-Tang/Killa Beez fans informed information to the best of my abilities about what's hot from the camp and what's not. I feel as fans we should not waste money on weak products. As the year 2009 approches I will continue upon this, hopefully with the help of The Silencer, B-rock & Techwon. We can all drops quality reviews once in awhile (We do have lives). Hopefully by the the 2nd Quarter the people on this website will start to antcipate my reviews. I will try my best to bring change to the Wu-Tribune. So read it or waste $15 LOL. This is Hollow Dartz signing out. C.E.O. of Wu-Tribune....
Old 12-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hip Hop Shop

I think it's funny that I won this award this year, in 07 I would have thought I deserved it but this year I think it's a bit unjust seeing as a few others have been holding it down and trying to maintain the place while I put focus elsewhere. So im just going to hand my award over both to Claaa 7 (who was nominated) and Reiko (who wasn't nominated). These two were the ones that really held it down in 08 and are a couple of the selected few who's opinions I value in the hip hop shop.

I would also like to give shout outs to the people who have helped make hip hop shop a good place to be, these are the dudes who actually bring something to the table, we may not agree on everything but everyone here is willing to be open to things and bring a fresh perspective.

Inspectah Chek
Cap
11th Chamber
Infinity Tha God
Whers
Shizzah
Durag
Pat Bateman
DJ Methods
TSA
Benny Lava (he's a hater of the Grim Latin but his opinions have value)
Sheepish Lord Of Chaos
Wera

I know there are a few more im forgetting but my mind is a bit shitty right now. Just know that the ones I interact with for the most part and maintain healthy debate with in that sub-forum are the ones that keep the place going and keep me coming back.

Thanks everyone.

Box Office

I can't believe i've held it down two years in a row, im just glad the work i've put in has not gone unnoticed even though I don't always get the rep lol. Thanks to everyone that voted for me and thank you to all those that are active on a regular basis there.

Big shout outs to

100 Proof
Brock
Storm
The Doctor
Techunique
Dusk
Nakhi

For always maintaining an active interest in this highly underated sub forum.

Pope Of The Vatican

Wow, im honored by such praise and I thank everyone that voted for me, it's nice to be appreciated for your contributions and it's especially endearing knowing you have the respect of your fellow members. A lot of us within the vatican each have our own qualities that help us shine here and it could have easily been someone else winning this and they would have deserved it too.

Thanks again everyone, Peace.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 12-26-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #21
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

The nominee Shutout list (nominated for at least 2 awards)

Slang Gargoyle aka NBAJAM aka Robbydigital
MAGMA aka bigben
Pat Bateman
wadedigital36
visions unseen
Shenkie aka Jasper
SlimT
beautifulrock
Begongo
LadiesLoveCoolDan aka Irondan1

lol I was nominated for three things and aren't mentioned? lol

I drop'd a tear.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:03 AM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd just like to thank the 2 people who voted for me in the Rookie award, combined with my 13 secondaries we made it a good year for politicians and Wolves.

The Peoples Senator
Old 12-27-2008, 05:36 AM   #23
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

two in a row baby
Old 12-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #24
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Cool Suuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Best Thread of the Year Award: Wu-Corp on a Swarm... Plan to take out Thisis50.com

Thanks to all of those who voted

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As Commander and Chief (Twelve Jewelz) of the Wu-Corp Invades Thisis50.com I will like to thank all of the fallen soldiers that fought hard from day one.

Bravery always needs to be rewarded, so now I will present the awards to those who shinned durning the mission:

The Medal of Honor: General Sureshot T a.k.a Slim T

Soldier you fought hard, and you are being awarded with the highest honor... thanks for your time and dedication.

Purple Heart: Magnificient Milk a.k.a The GFX

You were with us since minute 1 of this mission, we were crushed when you were taken down (banned) lol. Major props soldier.

Silver Star Medal: Lessgo a.k.a Shizzah

This is a medal of gallantry...awarded to you for being one of the sharpest out there. Thanks for your efforts young soldier.

Defence Superior Service Medal: Wera

You did your thing homie... thanks for all the hard work.

Prisoner of War Metal: NameIcallMyself

You were captured by the other army for a while, but then you managed to get out and turn back on them... Classic moment in the war.

Army Distinguished Service Medal: SL33

Great job man. Spammed the hell out of the board.

Combat Rediness Medal: EZKiel/Joe Bananas a.k.a TSA

For being the first to strike and being low key and effective everytime needed... even if it took 2-3 diff names.

Soldiers Medal: To everyone else who was a part of the war:

Tonearm, Han, Hectics, 100 Proof, Tony B, The Great Dane, Mic Tyson, Pro ENG, Infinity, RAMA, The A to the Z, The Grandmaster, Vikthor, Chronz, B-Rock, Technician, JAmmin, Sean, Megaherz... and to all of those I forgot you know who you are...

Keep it Wu!!!

PEace

Last edited by 12weLvE; 12-27-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:38 PM   #25
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^that was special. Thx.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Indeed it was Special.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #27
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks yall, the thisis50.com was a very good day indeed ..
Old 12-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #28
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Backpacker Award

I greatfully accept this award...thanks to everyone who voted for me.
I honestly very rarely listen to mainstream/industry rap...
Apart from : Eminem, DMX & Mobb Deep and others
However, I'd like to thank the mainstream side rap I started out with...
For showing me there was another side, a side that I fell in love with
And to The Wu...for showing me what Lyricism is all about
They provided the torch for me to see what is out there...
From Jedi Mind Tricks...to Atmosphere...From Virtuoso...to Donnie Darko
I continue to be amazed at the unsung
And the ones who people say "Never Heard Of Them"
I belive the lyrical talent is vastly greater on the underground scene
This being the main reason I listen to rap music.
And while their music might not be as "polished"
I maintain that these artists are the diamonds in the rough.

This quote from Immortal Technique, sums up my thoughts perfectly :

"This Is For All The Illest Emcees Who Will Never Ne Known"

Rhymer Award

This is an honour...truely.
To be nominated among such writers...
Is a mark of the talent that The Temple Of Darts holds
And I truely thank you for this.

I'd like to thank my man OTB AKA War and Peace for pushing me to pick up the pen again
And peace to all my Section 9 Members :

Shizzah
War and Peace
beautifulrock
Bronze Feet
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
Tecknowledgist
wera
J.T.S.
Prince Rai

And to Prophet Picasso...and our Artist The GFX.

It would be great if we could one day record something as "Section 9"
And may be continue to combine and shine in 2009...thank you all for your time.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-28-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #29
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok i think i almost got all the losers on the shutout list...just tell me if there are any more

Old 12-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #30
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sadly Han couldnt make the Award Ceremony so in his honour the Sports Zone award will be accepted by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Samuel L Jackson.

*Kareem tells the sold out Arena that if it wasnt for Han to introduce him to Islam and teach him the sky-hook he would have never been a hall of famer, he also mentions how godly and beautiful the game of Football(Soccer) is. and that one day (summer 2010 hopefully) Allah will bless Turkey with the World Cup, so Han can rejoice.*

The Sports Zone Championship Ring.