news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #11
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Peace to all of the artists in the Audio Booth...I know most of the site sleeps on what goes on in the Booth, but the real cats know there are several very talented emcees and producers on this site. So, being recognized by my peers is an honor. While I don't feel the award actually means anything beyond that a few more members prefer my style of hip hop as opposed to the other nominees, I still must thank all that voted for me. It means a lot! I'll def be on my grind with even more tenacity in 2009, so look for tons of new Sinapse starting with Vol 2 Jan. 29th, and lots more as the year goes on...

To the rest of the site, you should definitely check out the artists in the Booth, I know for sure there have to be lots of people missing out on dope music.

PEACE