news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #181
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not that long, im rockin duh Baron Davis.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #182
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesus did drank but not drinking alcohol like Crown Royal or shit. He had good sense, unlike the people who he was TRYING to save!

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #183
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
not that long, im rockin duh Baron Davis.
im bout to grow my shit out again
Old 01-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #184
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it helps in the harsh winter conditions. keeps the face warm.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #185
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

there must be some really shitty wine in the states, cause I still don't see anyone mentioning it...

Jesus Christ, I swim in romanian wine, it's fucking great. (not the supermarket crap tough)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #186
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this really aint the wine crowd.

im more of a beer man, but i've tasted some decent wines, but to tell you the truth i wouldnt kno much about them.

Seems like it would be an expensive habit.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #187
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

mix Wine, with Baileys, Lemon Juice, egg yolks, and I cant belive its not butter....swear to god ur nuts will grow chest hair.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #188
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

add pubes for spice.....the dark the pubes, the bolder the flavor.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #189
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

meh, the pubes chase it...pussies drink it like that...aint it ironic?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #190
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I still have "the slops" from NYE. Real hood niggas know what "the slops" are.

Every fart feeling you gotta run to the toilet incase you shit your pants. And it's like constipated slops as well, shits wild, lost about 5 kilos of liquid I think.

SLOPS NIGGA

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #191
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ur sig is still fuckin lmao.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #192
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Havent had it since that night, makes me want to throw up everytime I smell it. I was rooted for days cause of that shit.

Canadian Club is a lovely drink, love that shit.
Last time I drank Cougar I ended up giving this ridiculous rant to some of my friends which ended in me proclaiming I was "the Mahatma Ghandhi of this shit" and then choking on my own vomit.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #193
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
I still have "the slops" from NYE. Real hood niggas know what "the slops" are.

Every fart feeling you gotta run to the toilet incase you shit your pants. And it's like constipated slops as well, shits wild, lost about 5 kilos of liquid I think.

SLOPS NIGGA
Damn son you must of been drinking some foul beer. I used to get the worst shits freshman year of college cuz i was broke and just dranking the shittiest vodka and the shittiest beer.

Ive been a real lush lately, i dont even get hangovers right now. Ive honestly been averaging like 4 drinks a night for the last two weeks, cuz ive been off for winter break these last 2 weeks.

Between drinking with my friends and family Ive been really alcoholic-ing it up. Me and my brother just watched a movie last night and drank like 7 beers each. Winter break is awesome.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote