news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Gee!! What a bummer!!

I guess I should go away and work on my e-blackness and e-americaness for sensitive folk trapped on the interwebs.

PS if I took you seriously I would say that you are an extremely racist because by saying somebody "acts more blacker" than another person shows that you have ALOT of racial prejudices and ignorance going on. But you know what, not all black people have one united way of "acting" in the world. But you know, do you, thats cool, you seem to be pretty happy with yourself already.

I like you though, you seem like a cool guy. Well, I mean, you come across real cool over the internet, whos knows what your like in real life.

I think theres a good chance you might be even cooler....

Ok, first of all, I am a racist, and a bigot, and a sexist, but for the sake of argument you can wrap it all up into one neat package and call me a misanthrope. I have admitted this from day 1 and everybody who knows me knows this. In essence, I'm Doctor House without the P.h.d. Second, I would NEVER say "acts more blacker" because that's just awful grammar. Last, I like you too, but not in a he's a cool guy, let's go hit the e-bar for some e-brews and shots of e-henny, it's more like I like you in the way I like watching a fire or a horrific car crash.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
The highlighted part sounds real clumsy. You're a black neighbourhood?

Back to the topic. The point is, I'm not trying to be someone who I'm not. I'm a kid listening to hip hop in a place where almost noone listens to hip hop. I don't live in a grimy hood filled with murder and crime and poverty. I live in a modest home with my parents and my older brother, studying, trying to get a PhD in computers & programming eventually. I listen to hip hop for the music, for the way the sound/lyrics continuum sparks my mind, making me rewind to hear certain lines again. It relaxes me, it makes me think in a way I feel it's better for me.

Fuck, half the rappers you love make me press fast forward, rather than rewind.

You're trying to be a thug listening to Lil Wayne, Mobb Deep, 2Pac, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana w/e (not saying that's a bad thing, everybody should listen what they like). But the way you speak out your opinion, you can clearly see that you're a wannabe, not a real thug. You're a fake.
You have just been tea-bagged by a backpacker.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
The highlighted part sounds real clumsy. You're a black neighbourhood?

Back to the topic. The point is, I'm not trying to be someone who I'm not. I'm a kid listening to hip hop in a place where almost noone listens to hip hop. I don't live in a grimy hood filled with murder and crime and poverty. I live in a modest home with my parents and my older brother, studying, trying to get a PhD in computers & programming eventually. I listen to hip hop for the music, for the way the sound/lyrics continuum sparks my mind, making me rewind to hear certain lines again. It relaxes me, it makes me think in a way I feel it's better for me.

Fuck, half the rappers you love make me press fast forward, rather than rewind.

You're trying to be a thug listening to Lil Wayne, Mobb Deep, 2Pac, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana w/e (not saying that's a bad thing, everybody should listen what they like). But the way you speak out your opinion, you can clearly see that you're a wannabe, not a real thug. You're a fake.
Well thats all very nice. Good for you kid.

One more time though, why should I care again?

Oh and yes, youre right of course, everyone who listens to 'Mobb Deep, 2Pac, Jim Jones, Jay Z, B.I.G' is only listening to them because they want to be thugs, and everyon listeneing to backpack rap is listening to it because its clearly better music and those people appreciate music more than everyone else.

We've all heard it from you 1,000 times before, and you know what, its STILL bullshit.

Im done with these clowns anyway, im not wasting my time replying to your lame asses anymore, I try to clown on you but you seem to take everythign deathly seriously to the point of giving me your life story or making incredibly useless threads, so I dont want to be held responsible for someones elses nervous breakdown, i dont need that shit on my hands.

Now go away, ive got pop art to do.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

C'mon, don't throw a tantrum and quit on us! That's not very e-thuggish.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #20
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

lol at this tag team match on Ghostlaced

B'ROCK Who is that hoe in your sig?

(not talking about Jack Black)

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Codi Milo (lesbo 100%)

Old 01-04-2009, 02:06 AM   #22
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Edgar Allen Floe is a dopppeeee name, if u know Edgar Allen Poe u'll get it [also, KP said once: Edgar Allen Poe with the flow ]
Old 01-04-2009, 03:42 AM   #23
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Ghostlaced doesn't get it. I said you listen to Mobb Deep, 2Pac etc because you wanna be a gangsta or a thug. Someone just likes that type of attitude on the mic or I don't know their reasons.

Please, don't reply, I know it'll be stupid.

Edgar Allen Floe is very dope. He has one of the best albums this year (The Streetwise LP)
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #24
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

fuck outta here with your huge ass sig SMOKESPASTE or whatever the fuck your faggot ass name is, faggot
Old 01-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #25
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where did this mushroom sprout from?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

what mushroom is that?

Old 01-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #27
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

a gay one
supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghostlaced makes fun of shizzah because he said he's better than prodigy

and yet ghostlaced keeps blessing us with statements like:

gucci mane is the new slick rick

white people don't deserve to rap (insinuated)

commercial rappers are more skilled/talented than underground rappers

ETC

only he puts them in their own threads and then writes overly-detailed first posts about them. whereas shizzah said "prodigy" and then moved on. because he wasn't trying overly hard to make a statement. but ghostlaced saw his chance to get the pressure off of himself momentarily, and milked it for all he could.

all you have on shizzah is
1. he's a backpacker. like almost everyone else on this board. being a forum for a rap group that is now classified as underground for the most part.
2. he's from serbia. (except you can't even successfully attack him about it due to your ignorance of the world you live in. which is funny because you live on the same continent as he does)
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:12 AM   #29
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-05-2009, 04:54 AM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at Ghostlaced using a pic i posted on here, for his own 'sonning' purposes.

Cheers for that.

Edgar Allen Flo is pretty good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote