news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #31
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta
Default Go

^ wtf... i knew something like that was gonna happen. i waited like 5mins and i was like "fuck it" so yeah...
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:52 PM.
16th_Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:56 PM   #32
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my god,what a game,that shit is off the fucking hook,staight up 10/10

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:48 AM   #33
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
i wonder if they will show the woman leader behind the Locus that got me real curious from game one
Guess i got my prayers answer just finished the other day and i agree is a 10/10 game never mind the short campaign matter of fact this motivates me to replay it 2 or 3 times more on harder levels the last boss is a wuss compare to Raam but this dear game got plenty of other thing to make up for it

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:01 AM   #34
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope game but easy ...

cod 5 is wayyyyy harder to play..lol

i wish my shit didnt freez up after 20 mins of play all the time
so i can enjoy it more
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #35
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

This game is so much better than the first one, it's also a little longer too.. The boss battles were all easy in the first one, except for RAAM on insane, so I can see why they just did away with them for the most part.. They wanted it to feel more like an actual war, it wouldn't feel like war with elaborate boss fights.. The campain is well-balanced and intense.. I've beaten it twice already, casual and normal.. Hardcore this weekend, and insane after that.. Horde is fun.. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet.. I heard Epic is workin' on patches for the bugs in Mutliplayer matches, and the few Co-Op bugs..

Epic is contracted with Microsoft to do at least three games.. I think they could easily stretch it out as long as they wanted.. I hope there's more than three, 'cause this truly is the new-era 'Contra-style' series.. I'm not ready for it to be over yet, LOL..

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Last edited by PsYkOsUs; 11-12-2008 at 05:17 PM.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #36
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

Fuckin awesome game! Me and my flat mate finished it the other day on normal and we are on act 3 on insane!

Had another couple of mates round who got the game themselves and got system link on the go (which is great considering u cudnt on the 1st one!!) And yea the four of us were playing horde games which are fuckin solid by the time u get to wave 7,8,9 and 10...... and then it goes on even longer!!! Not played it online...... dont really bother with xbox live cus all our friends just come round for the sytem link heaven we have set up. Usually we always halo but i think this will be taking over the spotlight for a good long time
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #37
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

C.o.l.e. T.r.a.i.n. Wwwwhhhhhoooooooooo..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #38
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

Default Go

started playing this online for the first time...
________
Half-Baked

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:32 AM   #39
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I beat this game in one week, but have not played online... I started playing left 4 dead... but I need to finish dead space... errrrrr!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:32 AM   #40
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
I beat this game in one week, but have not played online... I started playing left 4 dead... but I need to finish dead space... errrrrr!
thinking about getting left 4 dead, Any good?
________
Iolite ireland

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:39 PM   #41
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ohh That Game Is Def Hot!! You Should!! Its Pretty Dope I Like It!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 12-31-2008, 04:25 PM   #42
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

theres a good reason why this 1 is always sold out at my work. i never playd the first but this shit is sick, reminds me of quake2 and the chainsaw is a great homage 2 the legendary DOOM. this game shits all over call of duty for sure
Old 01-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #43
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Ohh That Game Is Def Hot!! You Should!! Its Pretty Dope I Like It!!!
i picked it up. it's really fun to play with friends, pretty scary too!(also got the new prince of persia)
________
CAT WHEELS

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #44
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
theres a good reason why this 1 is always sold out at my work. i never playd the first but this shit is sick, reminds me of quake2 and the chainsaw is a great homage 2 the legendary DOOM. this game shits all over call of duty for sure
yeah this game is sick!