news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #3061
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Cavs 4-1 if there lucky.

Lebron is on a mission like Special Ed son ONGH

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #3062
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

And the Cavs just lose to the worst team in the NBA...lol

I didn't watch the game, but I heard there was some bad calls at the end of the game...Just the way some games are in the NBA though. One loss to a bad team shouldn't make anyone panic, shit Lakers and Celtics both took L's to the Pacers!
Old 01-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #3063
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

The top 3 teams in the East all lost today. The Magic lost to the Raptors, the Cavs lost to the Wizards, and the Celtics just lost to the Knicks. Crazy!

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #3064
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont think any of these teams will break that record.

Plus they are all getting everyones A game, and if they are off, the other teams will jump on it.

The Wizards always play the Cavs tough. They hate us. I dont blame them.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #3065
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
And the Cavs just lose to the worst team in the NBA...lol

I didn't watch the game, but I heard there was some bad calls at the end of the game...Just the way some games are in the NBA though. One loss to a bad team shouldn't make anyone panic, shit Lakers and Celtics both took L's to the Pacers!
Refs called LBJ for traveling that was so-so. I mean, technically, you could call it but its fucking LeBron, he should get the benefit of the doubt.

It woulda went overtime. BS call. BUt like I said, they always bring thier A games against us.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #3066
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Yeah your right.

I didn't realize Toronto was such big fans of Dwight. Why do they chant his name while hes taking a free throw? lmao

"HOOOOWWWWWAAAARRRRRDDDDD"

WTF??? LMAO

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #3067
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
lol...C'mon a Heat-Cavs series will probly go 6 games! D-Wade alone is worth atleast two victories.
Wade could and probably would take it that far, BUT....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
Cavs 4-1 if there lucky.

Lebron is on a mission like Special Ed son ONGH

LeBron is on a fucking mission. He showed why he's better in teh back to backs.

If Miami is hitting threes, they can play with anyone, but they live and die with the jumpshot.
Nothing inside except for Wade.
But i think they could take teams deep in a series.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #3068
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Thunder are the worst team in the NBA.

And lol at the Heat going deep in the playoffs.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #3069
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

round 2
Old 01-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #3070
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How bout them #1 ranked Pitt Panthers?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #3071
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

go back to the hockey thread
Old 01-05-2009, 04:00 AM   #3072
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

And my Lakers just got the best record in the NBA! It took two fuck ups and a home win over the beat up Trailblazers...but I'll take it.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:29 AM   #3073
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn the tar heels lost

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #3074
GreenPoop!

GreenPoop! grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Refs called LBJ for traveling that was so-so. I mean, technically, you could call it but its fucking LeBron, he should get the benefit of the doubt.
Lebron already gets the benefit of the doubt most of the time, this time he just happened to not get it.

As does Wade and his spin move which could be called for traveling a lot as well.

Garnett and the million illegal screens he sets.
GreenPoop! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #3075
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more teams are playing with an agenda when they face the Celtics, with all the trash talking the Celtics dish out and the calls that go there way. opposing teams have stepped their game up. I wont be surprised if Cleveland end up number 1 in the east.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
Yeah your right.

I didn't realize Toronto was such big fans of Dwight. Why do they chant his name while hes taking a free throw? lmao

"HOOOOWWWWWAAAARRRRRDDDDD"

WTF??? LMAO

P.E.A.C.E.
they did the same thing in last years playoffs, Canadians think that chanting his name puts him off. reason why he got 39 points in that game.