news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Puttin' In Work

I think I've spent about 6hrs on the computer today and made god knows how many pointless posts on this faggit filled forum.

And for what?

Sore eyes and some rep.

FUCK THE WORLD
Old 01-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

you know i liked you as the wolf, but now ur just annoying

supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nigga you got repped? Fuck I've been trying to get some rep for weeks now. But niggas is sleeping on my shit.

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1,200 posts in less than 3 months is too much
Old 01-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So did I.

I try to rekindle those glory days.

But I cant.

Ive become bitter and angry at myself and the world around me.

I will forever exist in the shadow of TheWolf, unable to be my own entity.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Senator more. He says "faggot" a lot more, just like me.

I also liked Supreme Mathematics better than "Supreme M".

I preferred your fake "me against the world attitude", as it reminded me of a young me.

Your new "unjustified confidence, i'm one of the guys" thing is gay.

In other words, I like things that remind me of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
1,200 posts in less than 3 months is too much
I know.

I need help.

Can somebody help me, please?

(dammit, I just posted again)
Old 01-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I think I've spent about 6hrs on the computer today and made god knows how many pointless posts on this faggit filled forum.

And for what?

Sore eyes and some rep.

FUCK THE WORLD

Sore eyes and some rep sounds like something Deck would say in a verse hahahahahhahahh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
supreme M
Yolanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I like Senator more. He says "faggot" a lot more, just like me.

I also liked Supreme Mathematics better than "Supreme M".

I preferred your fake "me against the world attitude", as it reminded me of a young me.

Your new "unjustified confidence, i'm one of the guys" thing is gay.

In other words, I like things that remind me of me.

hahahahha, thanks
its still me against the corp tho
Old 01-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #11

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme M View Post
hahahahha, thanks
its still me against the corp tho
Everybody talked shit to you for no particular reason, and you kept doing you. I didn't like you at first, but then I realized that you were pretty funny, and so I started endorsing you. I could not help but love you.

(no homo?)

Quote:
Old 01-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Although Senator Perpantine is clearly homo without the no, I understand where he comeing from.

I too waste inordinate amounts of bullshit time on this bullshit site, when I should be spending ALL that time studying. Today I did precisely ZERO minutes of studying, and about 7 hours of Wu corping and getting high.

Its fucked.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #13
supreme M
Yolanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Everybody talked shit to you for no particular reason, and you kept doing you. I didn't like you at first, but then I realized that you were pretty funny, and so I started endorsing you. I could not help but love you.

(no homo?)
lol, i like you too.
in my defense, everybody goes thru a general chat fase, where you post and beef like ur life depend on it. in general chat.

let me bless you with some examples;

for tsa, this fase is a lifestyle

remember hidious banana? he went thru an extreme variation of the fase

like the general population, i got tired of it so you know........
Old 01-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme M View Post
lol, i like you too.
i

Homo alert!! STATUS: SEVERE

Old 01-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Homo alert!! STATUS: SEVERE

Nigga, don't be jealous of our hetero-man-love.

You know I think you're pretty special too.

Quote: