news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #106
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
If you think anyone is making fun of style cause he's making fun of other ppl then your a douche and an idiot.

stylemaster is a 6 for plus 100 pound black guy in glittery clothing that had an emotional break down online then cause of it started digging through trash cans for meat and posting it in the '6 other forums he joined to fill the void of interactiveness'. On top of this his clothing line is hideous, he jacks off the cartoons, he wrote a long blog about how he was a nerd that blossomed into a boy, he lies 24/7 on here, he has the voice of Goofy, he sprinkled glitter on his carpet ruining it forever for wucorp, and is very child like.

if you can't find a reason to make fun of him then you're a dickless.
amidst all that, he is funnier than most of the others here, which is why I am not mad at him.

I actually find his antics quite amusing.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:01 AM   #107
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your still talking about GAVIN wolfy?

Thats really really sad

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #108
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck you talking 'bout.

I hate that mu' fucka!

My mum's a teacher and she came home withy a bag full of glitter and shit last night.

I fucking flipped.

My brother and dad restrained me.

Bu it was too late, I'd already broken her jaw, left arm and 3 ribs.

Doctors say she'll never decorate cards again.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:45 AM   #109
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
amidst all that, he is funnier than most of the others here, which is why I am not mad at him.

I actually find his antics quite amusing.
ya but you have a shitty sense of humor and you're also not at all funny like him. Infact the both of you have a limited to dim sense of whats funny.

his photoshopping is immaculate though, but not funny. Everyone on here that's funny has universally decided and known Gavin isn't funny, as has all the unfunny ppl, except you, cause you relished in the fact that he insults me.

i would say he's somewhere between Ghostlace and Fermi in funny, maybe 1 bracket above the 2.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #110
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

who cares