news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: would u hit?
fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole) 10 41.67%
fuck no! 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #76
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think this thread is hilarious.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #77
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

no but that killah priest track is murda in your sig
Old 01-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #78
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ms.rza lost all of her toys when she moved. i guess the moving company guys stole them. so you'd have to bring your own strap on with you for this to happen

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 01-06-2009, 12:17 PM   #79
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

I AM actually the lamest bitch ever. yeah I get fucking hyped up by dudes on here and the sad thing is I enjoy it. I AM not pretty, i think IM actually the opposite. not to mention I look trashy and cheap as fuck. I get all my clothes from the cheapest store at the mall and wow like im sorry not to brag, but in real life, you are far better than me. youre ARE the queen. MY life is pathetic.

thats better!

Last edited by MsRzaRecTaH; 01-06-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #80
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mini I usually do not trip....but you done really bumped your head

click the sig if you vatican status
Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #81
minibumpsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
mini I usually do not trip....but you done really bumped your head
oh really? yeah explain WHY its so bad to talk down about her
Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #82
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

catfight
Old 01-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #83
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
ms rza is actually the lamest bitch ever. yeah girl youre fucking hyped up by dudes on here and the sad thing is you enjoy it. youre not pretty, i think youre actually the opposite. not to mention you look trashy and cheap as fuck. you look like you get all your clothes from the cheapest store at the mall and wow like im sorry not to brag, but in real life, i am far better than you. youre not the queen. wtf? the queen of wu forums hahahaa ur life is pathetic.
and im suppose to be offended?
by the way we are still waiting on the pics of u and superb.
and next time come at me with some better punchlines.
weak.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #84
minibumpsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
actually it was the picture of me and capp.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #85
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
ms rza is actually the lamest bitch ever. yeah girl youre fucking hyped up by dudes on here and the sad thing is you enjoy it. youre not pretty, i think youre actually the opposite. not to mention you look trashy and cheap as fuck. you look like you get all your clothes from the cheapest store at the mall and wow like im sorry not to brag, but in real life, i am far better than you. youre not the queen. wtf? the queen of wu forums hahahaa ur life is pathetic.
Mini, this looks like you wrote it about yourself, no offence, i seen pics of both of you, and niether of you are that good lookin, BUT, i'd put it in both yer asses, mouths, nut on both ya faces, videotape you both, fuck you both outside in public.....but i'd only take one of you home to meet the parents........which one ??
Old 01-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #86
minibumpsh

Quote:
and next time come at me with some better punchlines.
weak.
punchlines? are you retarded bitch?
those werent punchlines, they're the truth. omgawdsdd am i supposed to be offended? well of course you arent, cause im not a dude. if i was a dude you'd probably be sucking on my dick and getting upset if i didint like you.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #87
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
actually it was the picture of me and capp.
well where is it at?
you disappeared after they starting asking you for the pics, and I never had anything against you, until today.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #88
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
punchlines? are you retarded bitch?
those werent punchlines, they're the truth. omgawdsdd am i supposed to be offended? well of course you arent, cause im not a dude. if i was a dude you'd probably be sucking on my dick and getting upset if i didint like you.
of course not FATHERTIME.
of course not.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #89
SikoCeLL

SikoCeLL crouching tiger

Quote:
well where is it at?
you disappeared after they starting asking you for the pics, and I never had anything against you, until today.
Fair play... that was pretty damn harsh from Mini.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #90
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ms RZA editing that post is pretty lame.