news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #16
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll search for it tomorrow...I tried for a while to find it but I kept getting fake ones.
But trust me...I know what I saw, hahaha

The vid just showed the background art for some of the levels
One was on a deserted street with huge buildings, on some Silent Hill shit.
Another one looked like something out of Star Wars, some crazy spaceship.

Also I definatly remember one of the ememies looked like a kid with a Gas-Mask on
And his bike was like Batman's or what the dudes in "TRON" ride in.

It looked ILL, I think it drops in 2010.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds retarded. straight up hahaha
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #18
Guarded By Martyrs

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I can understand why you might think that.
But you wouldn't say that if you saw the vid.

I saw it a while ago it was a sneek peek.

Any Zelda game is a big thing.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #19
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true. the main reason i even bought a wii was for twilight princess. i'll check gamespot. if they don't have it, it's a farce haha
Old 01-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #20
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

nah there's like a hundred fake new zeldas coming out haha

"Link's Wondrous World"
"The Power of Courage"
"Realm of time"

if there actually was info on a new real zelda game, it would be everywhere, and it would be easy to find
Old 01-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #21
Guarded By Martyrs

Thats what makes me think it might have been taken down as it was a while back
The guy made a big deal about it, saying :

"I Shouldn't Even Be Showing You This"

Hopefully I can find it, if not then we will just have to wait and see...

Old 01-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #22
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

zelda's always ill

yo whers, been hiding from some samurai overlords but i trained enough now so i could beat em. whatsup?
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #23
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whers im pretty sure thats fake lol
Old 01-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #24
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wii is cool, for parties and such, but I cant.. . .I dont know.. I dont like it that much.
I stick with the 360 for now.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

PS3 > wii anyday.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #26
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ What's your PSN ID?

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #27
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got the 3, wii is the weakest link
Old 01-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #28
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is where its at...

Old 01-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #29
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

wii is good for parties and shit but its really not a serious gaming console. 50 year old women at my work use it for wii fit and shit. its good to play mario party and mario kart with friends, but if it really can't get compete with Microsoft and Sony for serious gaming. single player or online

i still enjoy it though for the above reasons and zelda
Old 01-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #30
Guarded By Martyrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Chilla View Post
zelda's always ill

yo whers, been hiding from some samurai overlords but i trained enough now so i could beat em. whatsup?
Rhyming & Designing.

Stay in the shadows, blend with everything they wont be able to see you comming

Peace Chilla.....Stay Ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
whers im pretty sure thats fake lol
Yeah you could well be right...hahahaha