news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #4546
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Titans will win. Somewhere around 23-10 or so imo. Flacco will have the worst day of his rookie year Saturday. He will be sacked no less than 4 times. He will be intercepted at least once, probably 2 or 3 times. Maybe in BMORE, but not in Nashville. Not this time!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #4547
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Its going to be a physical game. You gotta give the edge to Tennessee tho. I think there backs are better, but the Ravens passing game is underrated.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #4548
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Titans will win. Somewhere around 23-10 or so imo. Flacco will have the worst day of his rookie year Saturday. He will be sacked no less than 4 times. He will be intercepted at least once, probably 2 or 3 times. Maybe in BMORE, but not in Nashville. Not this time!!
it definitely won't be 23-10....im think more like 13-10
Old 01-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #4549
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Fuck that though it's all about my GMEN sending the Iggles packing this week!
Old 01-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #4550
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
It's gonna happen Giants 20 Eagles 10.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #4551
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

[keithmurray] Yeah Yeah You KNow It! [/keithmurray]
Old 01-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #4552
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Eli Manning is going to blow it for them this year. I can't wait.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #4553
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

I think the Panthers can beat the Giants. Not sayin they will. I'll pick that game next week, but they are very capable of it. I do trust Eli a little more than Delhomme though.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #4554
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
probably the only blowout we'll see this weekend

Quote:
It's gonna happen Giants 20 Eagles 10.
and I'm seriously doubting its anywhere near that close.

Giants vs Panthers in the NFC

AFC is too close to call I think even the 9-8 Bolts got a chance. Every team left has a great D and can run the ball.

The Steelers O-line is suspect which could cause problems.
The Chargers don't know if Sproles can run like that against anyone who's not the Colts
The Ravens got a rookie QB
The Titans got a mummy for a QB.

I think it'll make for a bunch of great games though which at this point in the season is all I'm hoping for (that and that the Texans grab the S Mays from USC in the draft)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #4555
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Eli Manning is going to blow it for them this year. I can't wait.
Eli can lose this week AND STILL HAVE MORE SUPER BOWL RINGS THAN ANY CLEAVELAND QB IN HISTORY.
(Not named Trent Dilfer...oops...my bad...)
Old 01-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #4556
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

corny....learn your history boy.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #4557
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Hahaha At The Thought Of Easy E Blowing It If The Giants Were To Lose It Wont Be Eli's Fault Besides Brandon Jacobs Is Going To Come Out Beasting On Motherfuckers Tuck Too.

I'm Tellin People The Giants Are Gonna Come Out Fast And Determined It Will Still Be A Tough Game Though.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #4558
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Maybe in BMORE, but not in Nashville. Not this time!!

i like how you keep thinking that nashville is an intimidating place to play. your fans are so loyal that 1/3 of LP Field was filled with steeler fans just a few weeks ago.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #4559
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i like how you keep thinking that nashville is an intimidating place to play. your fans are so loyal that 1/3 of LP Field was filled with steeler fans just a few weeks ago.
That wasn't a playoff game. The Titans play better at home than on the road, or do you think you know more about the Titans than me? Oh btw, how did that go for the Steelers?
Old 01-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #4560
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I think you two should bet if they play. You gotta rock the sig til the winner's team loses.