news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: would u hit?
fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole) 10 41.67%
fuck no! 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #136
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
would fit right in with your life queer

ms rza....mini...shrap....mad bitches in here "beefing"

Realness
Old 01-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #137
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone notice how conversations are going on without ghostlace in this thread but he keeps poking in and everyone ignores his input?

as time goes you can see he starts noticing.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #138
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

THIS IS WhO IM DISCUSSING HIP HOP WITH!!?!

HAHAHHAH, yea, and you take it pretty seriously too, HAHAHAH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #139
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
anyone notice how conversations are going on without ghostlace in this thread but he keeps poking in and everyone ignores his input?

as time goes you can see he starts noticing.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 01-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #140
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

yeah sure why not.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #141
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
yeah sure why not.

you dont count..........you dont have a dick......apparently
Old 01-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #142
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmmm do people say yes because, they love the rza so much and she is miss rza, that they just imagine it is really bobby digital?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 01-07-2009, 01:45 AM   #143
Charles Jones fan

I nominate this for 1st classic thread of 09
Quote:

Old 01-07-2009, 02:25 AM   #144
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
what does it matter if i have a dick or not .. i'm the one recieving it.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:38 AM   #145
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still not sure why tyou would want a tip top female who is rearing to go for some hard sex to poke a dildo in your shitter
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 01-07-2009, 03:43 AM   #146
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
REALLY!?
5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?

YOUR PROSTATE?!

YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

HOLY SHIT!!

5 OF YOU!?

WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD PUT A PLASTIc DIcK IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?

WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?

REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?

REALLY!?!??!

reallly?!?
Really, Really, Really???

Quote:
why yes, yes i have had sexual intercourse with women.

i enjoy everything a straight man would enjoy, i pull hair, spank, and enjoy slutty scumbag acting women with no dignity whatsoever during sex. I will eat pussy if your exceptionally attractive and clean but only then but never get asked to eat pussy or pressured cause my dick is massive. I would make an exception if you plunged my face into it forcefully and suffocated me with your vagina. I also enjoy filthy, obscene talk. I also enjoy tonguey kissing during sex and sucking womens necks. Squirting preferable, but obviously not mandatory and i enjoy having my back scratched after whilst being sat on by your wet impaled vagina.
By the way you describe this, you seem to never have fucked a REAL woman although im not saying you havent pumped a stupid lil girl. you talk like a teenager who hasnt actually spent a long time fucking with a girl...oh wait, you are still a teenager!!! I keep forgetting this and i know i should'nt cos it explains alot. I just hope you grow out this phase by the time yer in the mid-20's or i seriously feel bad for ya derrick.

Quote:
Is that shit on her face cos it ain't blood?!?!?! lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
yeah sure why not.
I knew you'd say that blacky, i gotta point out that your more braver than my woman who simply gave me a sternful NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
hahahahaha that one went over yer head eh? lol This thread has been a belter, some of the serious responses are lil funny.

Begongo used to own these kinda threads,hahaha

Old 01-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #147
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh and i made up that T-shirt with that lil cartoon with pink glitter and a wu corp endorsement.

Last edited by KERZO; 01-07-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:01 AM   #148
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha at that shirt

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 01-07-2009, 04:05 AM   #149
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit hahahahaha @ the T shirt
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 01-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #150
Charles Jones fan

Quote: