news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #106
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

first of all, stop being so childish bringing family into it, cos you dont know shit about mines & i could talk bullshit about your forever, act like the grown woman that you claim to be....

you want me to be a pedo dont ya ?? thats why you're insisting on it.....

i get with one girl that looks younger than what she is and you decide i'm into little girls.....ok, so what about the 47 year old grandmother that i went out with for 6 months ??
Old 01-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #107
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this just got weird...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #108
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Jensen is a sensitve eurwigro
Old 01-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #109
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those are the worst kind
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #110
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Jensen is a sensitve eurwigro

bitch called me a pedo, the fuck i'm supposed to act ??
Old 01-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #111
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
ok, so what about the 47 year old grandmother that i went out with for 6 months ??

i'd call that desparate for pussy!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #112
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
first of all, stop being so childish bringing family into it, cos you dont know shit about mines & i could talk bullshit about your forever, act like the grown woman that you claim to be....

you want me to be a pedo dont ya ?? thats why you're insisting on it.....

i get with one girl that looks younger than what she is and you decide i'm into little girls.....ok, so what about the 47 year old grandmother that i went out with for 6 months ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
this just got weird...
Whoa, it did just get weird. When did I claim to be a grown woman?

. I obviously touch a soft spot. You just threw me for a loop there, didn't quite expect that. Okay - was granny hot? Post pics.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #113
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

Who's that little boy in your avi?
I changed it. I like his hair.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #114
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'd call that desparate for pussy!
i'd call it some damn good pussy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Whoa, it did just get weird. When did I claim to be a grown woman?

. I obviously touch a soft spot. You just threw me for a loop there, didn't quite expect that. Okay - was granny hot? Post pics.

well act like a grown man then, whatever you are....

hell yeah granny was hot, worst thing was, her extremely even hotter daughter is 2 years younger than me & was into me.....
Old 01-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #115
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

This is the internet I don't act grown but for the sake of my accusation, I went off something you said. Your conniption truly leads me to believe you yourself are having issue with your choice. You said you dated this woman who looked like a kid. Thats pretty pedo to me. btw, I am ALL woman.

The doctor is in.

Thank you.

CONservative goverMENt

Last edited by ilzPotent; 01-07-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #116
cutn' heads
mic fury

how much did she look like a kid? post a pic of this tramp...
Old 01-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #117
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote