news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: would u hit?
fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole) 10 41.67%
fuck no! 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2009, 05:19 AM   #151
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would like that t-shirt. And make some short with ONGH on the back.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:20 AM   #152
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
what does it matter if i have a dick or not .. i'm the one recieving it.
exactly, women get fucked with strap-ons all the time, anally or vaginally, so its no big deal, if the question was directed at women there'd be no point to the thread, but the whole threads been about MEN getting bumfucked with a foreign object.....the faggots have been tryna justify it as hetero because its a woman, the MEN have been against it because anything going in a mans bumhole is complete faggotry.......

which is the reason you dont count, because you have a dick, its no big deal if a woman get buttfucked & with a strap-on, you already claimed to be lesbian so its no shock that you'd fuck MsRza.......not meanin to exclude you or anything...
Old 01-07-2009, 08:18 AM   #153
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
ms rza....mini...shrap....mad bitches in here "beefing"
ill beef your bitch

you love my hot steak fag
Old 01-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #154
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
REALLY!?
5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?

anyone else notice that tsa counted to know exactly how many other people had the same homosexual thoughts as he does?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #155
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
anyone else notice that tsa counted to know exactly how many other people had the same homosexual thoughts as he does?
actually, those were the poll results at the time...
Old 01-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #156
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh, my bad tsa. didn't notice there was a poll in this thread.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 01-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #157
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I cant believe 7 people (8 if u count Black but she is a female so she does not count) voted yes

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 01-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #158
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lets not relive this thing...
Old 01-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #159
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LMFAO @ (Spits on own asshole) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Imma get fired....

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #160
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

C
L
A
S
S
I
C

T
H
R
E
A
D
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 01-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #161
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

co sign

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 01-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #162
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
LMFAO @ (Spits on own asshole) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Imma get fired....
geez thats hot..if you are a female, which i believe u are..geez thats hot...can u bend your body to spit on your own poop hole or are you putting it in your hand and smearing it??
Old 01-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #163
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
exactly, women get fucked with strap-ons all the time, anally or vaginally, so its no big deal, if the question was directed at women there'd be no point to the thread, but the whole threads been about MEN getting bumfucked with a foreign object.....the faggots have been tryna justify it as hetero because its a woman, the MEN have been against it because anything going in a mans bumhole is complete faggotry.......

which is the reason you dont count, because you have a dick, its no big deal if a woman get buttfucked & with a strap-on, you already claimed to be lesbian so its no shock that you'd fuck MsRza.......not meanin to exclude you or anything...
hahaha i know .. i'm just saying .. I'm down *looks at Mrs. Rza*

jp Mrs. Rza.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #164
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Haven't you guys ever seen the movie Road Trip?

The male gspot is in the butthole.

I have never had anything in mine, but just cuz some guys do this, doesnt make em gay.

Thats the dumbest thing ever. Sounds like a bunch of sexually immature and insecure men on here.
If your virgins, than i understand cuz you don't know any better.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #165
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
geez thats hot..if you are a female, which i believe u are..geez thats hot...can u bend your body to spit on your own poop hole or are you putting it in your hand and smearing it??
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO QUE? HOMBRE!! not me... its an option on the vote.... I was just laughing at it.

CONservative goverMENt