news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #46
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we are walking on dangerous territory, I hear a noose being fashioned...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #47
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
how seriously they take this forum???

YOU'RE the one who wrote a rap about a 15 year old white serbian kid because he doesn't share your views on hip hop!

AND made a thread about it so people could see it
hahha look at this rabbit toothed freak thinking that "rap" I made was "serious". The fact I even have to examaplain that to some people is VERY worrying.

How is anything I do on this forum serious?

And apologies for "AND posting it", what did you want me to do, keep it to myself? you fail dick. I am sorry you and your serbina friends for hurting feelings.

BUT...

I have realised that I am emotionally damaging to a few people whose LIVES actually rely on keeping face on Wu Corp. Im not with that type of ish. So I will stop clowning the love child of Slobodan Milosevic, its making me feel bad, and like a Bully, bullys suck. But I would suggest to people who catch feelings from words on a screen online that you need to pull your life together.

BONG

Old 01-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #48
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
I really dont know why people (including Pusha T) put so much effort into people they dont like. I mean, move the fuck on, you sound like a bitter bitch.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #49
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^hahah you cant win this for you butt buddy, its a no win.

Again the e-seriousness TECHNOKOLIGIST is showing right now is SCARY HOURZ!! He is REALLY matching up a 1 sided jokeing with people hating LIl Wayne.

Wow.

I made a 5 minute joke rap about someone I dont even know.

Who can I hate someone I dont know?

I dont hate "Shizzah"

I just make fun of him.

Trying to match up the two is desperate.

Youre making yourself look so desperate right now to get at GHOSTLACED.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #50
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Youre making yourself look so desperate right now to get at GHOSTLACED.
Talking in third person about yourself on an Internet forum where you pretend to be gangsta is so gay.

And desperate.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #51
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

I thought you had GHOSTLACED on ignore.

And I can talk in 3rd person, because it a forum that doestn have rules against talking in 3rd person, and i dont take forums seriously, whereas this is your life and important for you. I can also pretend to be gangsta as much as I want, because again, this is a forum and a free world.

Youre expericane though of 'gangstas' must be pretty limited if you think I act like a gangsta. Or that it is even possible to act like a gangster on a written forum. You see Shiz, theres a difference between listening to gangsta music, and being a gangsta. That is what you always get confused.

Thats all.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #52
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

BONG

^im not religious, but if John Bunnel was god, i would go to church everyday.

worlds WILDEST police videos...

his wit is godlike
Old 01-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #53
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Old 01-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #54
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)