news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #1
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey
Default 50 Cent produced by DJ Premier

Shut Ur Bloodclot Mouth

http://www.zshare.net/audio/540182494708fed5

I'm not feeling it, I think it's a weak DJ Premier beat (and I'm a huge fan) and 50's rhymes are just horrible, "hot like cappuccino"...wow, what a wordsmith *rolls eyes*

You might like it though

Last edited by crds; 01-12-2009 at 05:35 PM.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm gonna listen in a minute but that's weird because Preemo said in interviews recently that he gave a beat to 50 Cent but he passed on it so Preem gave it to NYG'z instead. what's up with that??

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I read the same thing. I believe this wasn't on the NYG'z album.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 AM   #4
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
i'm gonna listen in a minute but that's weird because Preemo said in interviews recently that he gave a beat to 50 Cent but he passed on it so Preem gave it to NYG'z instead. what's up with that??
I don't know, this is the beat that 50 Cent threw away, I got it from the DJ Premier blog

http://djpremierblog.blogspot.com/20...lot-mouth.html
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:09 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
I read the same thing. I believe this wasn't on the NYG'z album.
nah it wasn't on the old NYGz album from '07, i believe they are in the studio working on a new joint now so he gave it to them recently.

props for posting this..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:09 AM   #6
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

good to see the big names back on that primo shit!!
beat is nice

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not a bad track...
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:20 AM   #8
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

I'd be disappointed if Premo sent me that beat and I was an mc.
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Preem is kind of one dimensional though. Plus the older he gets the more his beats sound like clones of each other.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ that's the truth right there, people saying that Preemo always sounded exactly the same doesn't know their history.. it's just in the '00s that Premier sound stopped elevating.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^^ that's the truth right there, people saying that Preemo always sounded exactly the same doesn't know their history.. it's just in the '00s that Premier sound stopped elevating.
not true. listen to say goodnight, shake this... again.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ yeah you're right, those actually sounded different and really fresh. there is other examples as well but i feel that since around the time of "Nas is Like" he has been stuck there for large portions of his later works. not complaining though since i love the sound lol.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #13
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

beat is bangin
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #14
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
not a bad track...

I think it is iiight....but I like Preemo like that......

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #15
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

YES!!!!

im no Nino , track by Primo !

ONGH

big time , NY represent

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote