news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 02-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
vpofwulatino

vpofwulatino grasshopper
Default Wu Latino, not just an idea. A way of Life!

What's up my people's?

Listen, here's the scoop. Wu Latino is real. Latin Hip Hop is in full swing. Tres Coronas was nominated for Latin Grammy this year and they are Latin Hip Hop. In fact, why are we putting the word Latin in front of it? Hip Hop is Hip Hop and universal. The misconception that is is only that way in the US is crazy. Hip Hop is a way of life. There are many different styles of Hip Hop and the reason it has been around so long is because it is a culture. RAP is something you do and Hip Hop is something you live.

We have some great stuff out there. We have a little Urban R&B on the album as well as some Hip Hop for the streets and some serious Latin Street Reggaeton. Don't judge what you have not heard! Judge what moves you you and what you know...Opinions...everyone has one.

Check out the album April 29th. It features Mangani, Greckz, Fly & Polzino, Ukrime - straight from Bushwick!
We also have Dragon, Rameses, Boyz Del Barrio and more...If you have any questions...Holla back. We here to let you know that this is real. Wu-Tang Latino!

Anthony
VP of Wu Latino
vpofwulatino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

thas wassup... best of luck hope the shit is fire...
Old 06-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #3
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

The album is alright. I think the commercial shit killed it. Wu Latino will either go to shit, disappear, or finally the President will get his head out of his ass and do what's right for the Latin Hip Hop community...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #4
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
thas wassup... best of luck hope the shit is fire...
co-signed....!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
The album is alright. I think the commercial shit killed it. Wu Latino will either go to shit, disappear, or finally the President will get his head out of his ass and do what's right for the Latin Hip Hop community...
Come again?...whats with this statement?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude, MANAGAMI, do you talk to Rza

ask him what his god damn problem is...OR..if you already know his god damn problem please share.

with the bob digitals and sucking and shit
Old 06-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ wtf is problem wit bobby digi..??!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #8
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
If thats how you feel, then perhaps your group needs to take more creative control of what you are releasing. I can't see releasing an album I wasn't happy with for the sake of mass appeal. Especially if the irony means nobody liking it.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Come again?...whats with this statement?
Truth.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
dude, MANAGAMI, do you talk to Rza

ask him what his god damn problem is...OR..if you already know his god damn problem please share.

with the bob digitals and sucking and shit
-I guess I'm into his newer style so I don't think it sucks. I don't talk to Rza, I talk to his manager, Badu. I wouldn't ask him something like that, but I do tell him what you guys be saying on this site. I will admit I haven't heard the whole CD but what I've heard is nice... so I don't understand your dislike...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #11
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
If thats how you feel, then perhaps your group needs to take more creative control of what you are releasing. I can't see releasing an album I wasn't happy with for the sake of mass appeal. Especially if the irony means nobody liking it.
-I don't belong to a group, I'm a solo artist. The album was a compilation, not a solo project. I have complete creative control over my music, buddy. None of my music is created for mass appeal, and that is part of my beef with the label.

I have no control over what other artists are on the label, the type of music they put out, how they do/don't promote, etc. All I have control over is how I am represented, and these things do affect that- and that's another reason why I am currently beefing with the label. If I could get Rza's ear, I would fill it with TRUTH, but Badu- though he may listen- thinks Ray knows what he's doing...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #12
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

I actually just got off the phone with Badu and he said he's gonna put me in contact with Rza sometime this week...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #13
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

^^ Good 4 u....!!!
And digi snax is hell of a album...!

Peace.............
Old 01-16-2009, 06:21 AM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

co sign^

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote