news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #31
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

haha....nah i dont think its like that.

They both come from more humble upbringing.

I think they'll do well and reverse some things but they aren't going to turn the country into this commie paradise the conservatives fear and the ultra liberals desire. Obama's too smart for that IMO.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #32
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #33
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
This is what im talking about tho....what does this bum want??? a free ride from the govt???

Go to a communist country if you want the government to take care of you. There is plenty of opportunity here, the problem is alot of people see how rich some people can get, and they get depressed about how they aint livin like that, turn to drugs/alchohol and just give up and whine about how the United States is backwards and that reptiles live under Bush's skin etc.

That guy was a bum during the Clinton administration, the Bush administration and will remain one during the Obama administration.

I don't get it. I was brought up on the fact that you WORK. If you don't work, than your a bum. Your lazy. If you get hooked on drugs, than thats on you. everyone knos the consequences.

I'll give a bum a few bucks or some change cuz i realize that some probably have had some fucked up shit happen to them, but if they think the government is going to solve their problems....than ahahahaha...
Old 01-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #34
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's not a real bum

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #35
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I voted for Obama and have high hopes, but not necessarily expectations.

It worries me that he continues to talk about the "crisis" that America is facing and that our country is in a "dire" situation.

America is going to through hard times, but contextually speaking, things have been much worse, as recently as the late 70s, in regards to just about every indicator, be it unemployment or recession.

When Obama uses powerful buzzwords to create a sense of fear, he is essentially doing the same thing that bush did.

I hope that he is not doing this to set up continuing Bush's policy of increasing executive power even more.

The stock market is almost completely intangible, and very cyclical.

Nobody really "loses" anything unless they panic and sell low.

And when our leaders, be it Bush or Obama, speak in terms that create fear and panic, it is in no way good for our country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #36
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who the hell uses the word cyclical???

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #37
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
who the hell uses the word cyclical???
non-retards. But don't worry, you won't find too many around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #38
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post

It worries me that he continues to talk about the "crisis" that America is facing and that our country is in a "dire" situation.

America is going to through hard times, but contextually speaking, things have been much worse, as recently as the late 70s, in regards to just about every indicator, be it unemployment or recession.

When Obama uses powerful buzzwords to create a sense of fear, he is essentially doing the same thing that bush did.

I hope that he is not doing this to set up continuing Bush's policy of increasing executive power even more.

And when our leaders, be it Bush or Obama, speak in terms that create fear and panic, it is in no way good for our country.
Agreed. This is why speeches by any president really don't move nor affect me a great deal.
I think anyone who voted Obama had high hopes, but the reality is that nobody know's if he is more capable than McCain.
The Bush presidency has smeared the republicans and brought the democrats back into a better light really by default.
The Dem's haven't proven shit, and Clinton was not the great President everyone thought he was.
He did alot of shit in his second term that really is fucking us right now mostly bank deregulation.

Obama to me, I don't kno about him yet. Its all speculation at this point. We'll see if the Democrats can put their money where their mouth is, this is a big opportunity for their party.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:09 PM   #39
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Old 01-18-2009, 08:06 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post

I agree with the sentiment of fear-mongering.

I'm down with what I see to be his solutions for some our issues.

Corperate transparency
Government spending on domestic improvement along with research and development for green energy solutions
Improved and smarter emphasis on education
Removal of troops from Iraq
The closing of Guantanamo and the revoking of torture tatics
etc

When I voted for Obama, these are the things I voted for and cared about.
When he talks about change, this is the change I want to see.

Anybody who thinks he just another puppet needs to open their eyes. When you're backed by people like Louis Farakhan, who's extememly anti-establishment, then you know he's not just some other politician. And I don't think that has anything to do with his skin color, I think that's got to do with who he is as a person. Only time will tell but for the first time in atleast eight years I'm optimistic about our country's future.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Let me ask you this....if we close guantanamo, you think we should let those people go???

because if thats the case, fuck that. If they are in Al Quaeda, and we know what there goals are, they are P.O.W's and should be kept prisoner.

Torture???
That shit will never go away. Its too useful a tactic to obtain information.

SO any govt. will tell you they don't condone it, but that doesn't mean shit. Those are empty, meaningless promises
Old 01-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #42
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Let me ask you this....if we close guantanamo, you think we should let those people go???

because if thats the case, fuck that. If they are in Al Quaeda, and we know what there goals are, they are P.O.W's and should be kept prisoner.

Torture???
That shit will never go away. Its too useful a tactic to obtain information.

SO any govt. will tell you they don't condone it, but that doesn't mean shit. Those are empty, meaningless promises
for the detainees you either prosecute them with the evidence you have against them or yes, you let them go. Holding someone indefinitely, especially if its on suspcision alone is inhumane and essentially unamerican.

As for torture, you have to be the change you want to see. I don't agree with it and think there's probably more effective ways of getting information out of someone.

I also think it would be false to think its ever been as widely practiced as it has been under the Bush administration. Memo discussions between the VP and the Sec of Defense regarding it isn't common place.

If its just gotta happen keep that shit quiet and I hope its infrequent.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:39 PM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Putin's raw.

I loved it how the Russians had the nerve to subtley diss the AMerican people when they said something along the lines of 'its good America finally got over their race problem and elected a black guy'. hahahaha.

They kno they are teh biggest hypocrites in the world but they don't even give a fuck.
true

all of europe really.

Brigette Nielsen, international tranny and barbaric white women extrodinare, said some shit along the lines that europe was looking at america like 'good thing you guys are finally on board'.
european DNA is why white ppl think they're better then other white ppl cause they listen to phil collins.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also nicky touch is a fag. jesus. this depression clinic mavarick has been trying to kill the moment since day one

he's the type of faggot you would watch the Triumpth video with and he'll go "you know they're not really in a bee hive"

depression < obama.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:58 PM   #45
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
We should jus kill them. No one will miss them so who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

he's the type of faggot you would watch the Triumpth video with and he'll go "you know they're not really in a bee hive"
hahahahahaahahahaa
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote