news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default For all of you who have a GF, you are all suckers!!!

Let's be honest, all we want is for these bitches to suck our dicks and take it up the ass like a good whore. Am i right fellas?!

But noo, all girls want is for YOU to listen to THEIR problems while they talk about how their day went and all the drama they go through, blah blah,,, STFU!!!

So next time you get attracted to a female, remember not to try to become their BF, instead just become their fuck buddy. Just pump 'em and dump 'em!!!
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lonely.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you really have problems communicating with women dnt you??
Old 01-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NO! that's not my point.

My point is the only reason a guy gets into a relationship is to have sex. But then he has to listen to her whining, and talking her head off for the rest of the time. Then he has to take her places, spend money on her, introduce her to your friends. The guy becomes a sucker. Plain and simple!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Emperorles = Colossal Failure
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Faggit.

Just get in a relationship with a good woman, instead a 16yr old bitch.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i personally dont just want a girl that will suck my dick cause after you bust that fatal nut who cares, and i don't want a girl that will take it in that ass cause my dick isn't a pinky and would never fit unless she constantly getins blown out dayly by several 6 inch diameter dicks.

i im looking for a quality girl with no emotional baggage self esteem issues or hopelessness in life, and is superbly good looking.

stare social degenerate pussy is cool but overrated and pointless and brings drama too, only its pointless and from a girl you really don't wanna hear anything from but wanna still have sex with you so have to act like you care enough to fight back and throw your dignity in the gutter cause your fighting with a bitch you skeet on and not in.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
NO! that's not my point.

My point is the only reason a guy gets into a relationship is to have sex. But then he has to listen to her whining, and talking her head off for the rest of the time. Then he has to take her places, spend money on her, introduce her to your friends. The guy becomes a sucker. Plain and simple!
You say these things, but it's clear to everyone your a sucka for love and when given the chance pamper whores with no education with you affection and money, pusseh.

YOU become a sucker, a good share of us would want a quality women.

pusseh.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i im looking for a quality girl with no emotional baggage, self esteem issues or hopelessness in life
Quit living in a dream homie.

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 01-19-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

^alone.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #11
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

^ YES! I am alone but i am not lonely. And it feels GREAT not having to wine and dine a bitch.

When i get a bitch now i am up-front about everything. You'd be amazed how many bitches are just DTF.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why dont you step your game up and buy a sex doll that wont talk back to you at all and stay holed up in your basement 24/7
gay
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #13
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

emperorles is one of the best

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

^I will give you a firm e-handshake.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

He called us suckers..

ahahahahahaha
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote