news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default My President Is Black....

In fact he's half white
So in a racist's mind he's half right
If you got a racist mind its all right
my president is black
But his house is all white
rosa parks sat so martin luther could walk
martin luther walked so barack obama could run
barack obama ran so all the children could fly
so imma spread my wings
you can meet me in the sky

-S. Carter

http://vimeo.com/2880630?pg=embed&sec=2880630
Old 01-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those are good lyrics but i would have posted them in the hip hop shop.
I Jay-z is not someone i would listen to in 2009
Old 01-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is not about hip hop jackie-o

its about how 2009 is the year of the T.R.O.Y lol
Old 01-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghostlaced is a self-hating white kid

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
In fact he's half white
So in a racist's mind he's half right
If you got a racist mind its all right
my president is black
But his house is all white
rosa parks sat so martin luther could walk
martin luther walked so barack obama could run
barack obama ran so all the children could fly
so imma spread my wings
you can meet me in the sky

-S. Carter

http://vimeo.com/2880630?pg=embed&sec=2880630
If you dont live in the U.S., he isnt YOUR president
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^yeah, damn, i hate myself so much

how about if I posted my bare ass cheeks?

Do you think that would help my confused mind?

It worked for you right?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
If you dont live in the U.S., he isnt YOUR president
1. i didnt write that.
2. he is the president to all negroids black, blue, or yellow
Old 01-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

and in your case, white negroes

correct?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^yes, if that makes you happy, yes, white negroes, fine.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's not the president of all negroids. He's the president of america.
which has maybe 20 million black ppl

thats 1 tribe in nigeria alone.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^yeah, damn, i hate myself so much

you are a dummy. that don't mean you hate yourself. it means you hate your white self. you want to be black so bad that you hate white people.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Ghostlaced always carries a copy of Norman Mailer's hit novel in his back pocket..

Old 01-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
you are a dummy. that don't mean you hate yourself. it means you hate your white self. you want to be black so bad that you hate white people.

no, its an act to build a name online at wutangcorp.

idk. sometimes i remember how dumb you guys are.
Some of you guys think i have extraordinarry skills at diss people or something when its not true, im probably above average and your guys are well below.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^ok art, calm down, youre right, i told you once, your right, are you happy? i wish i were a white guy who wished he wsa black, FINE WITH ME
Old 01-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Ghostlaced is like Derrick from the Breaks