news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #16
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

you have no idea about true love, my friend...
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What's with some of the dudes here acting like e-harmony cornflakes all of a sudden. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #18
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I love my girlfriend and everything, and I'm happy with my situation, but les is somewhat right.

I am kind of a sucker and I miss the excitement of random, unprotected, alcohol-induced high-risk sexual encounters.

But at the same time, I feel like that lifestyle was fun for a while, but I have grown out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ so says -

LadiesLoveCoolDan
Suck This Member

lol

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #20
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Um, what are you saying Fermi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #21
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

to each his own...it just sounds like you're going through some shit...i can't say "fuck em and dump em!" cause i know what its like to find the one. and i feel sorry for people who don't have that. cause they really don't even know. but hey i was once like you so i could relate...do what you gotta do get your dick wet eather way...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #22
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

change GF to wife, and i agree with les.
girlfriends are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Um, what are you saying Fermi?
it's just your name seems ather fitting for this thread. It would be funny if ya said you had never seen a vagina and you think a rainbow kiss is a tyoe of sweet.lol

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #24
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I partly agree with Emp. I used to be in love with my girlfriend, but after a while she started to annoy me and now I'm just ignoring her and just give her the Plissken whenever I need some busting.

Other times I just take the tv remote from her when she's watching Desperate Houswives or whatever the fuck and switch to the game and sit down on the remote and completely ignore her presence.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:38 PM   #25
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

my GF is Zeromus EG

oh shit sorr you ment girl frend not gardin forces

i hitched
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #26
17th chamber born
fear is a sickness

17th chamber born crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 17th chamber born Send a message via Yahoo to 17th chamber born Send a message via Skype™ to 17th chamber born

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
NO! that's not my point.

My point is the only reason a guy gets into a relationship is to have sex. But then he has to listen to her whining, and talking her head off for the rest of the time. Then he has to take her places, spend money on her, introduce her to your friends. The guy becomes a sucker. Plain and simple!

makin' it hard for you to do ya THANG THANG!!
17th chamber born is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I love my girlfriend and everything, and I'm happy with my situation, but les is somewhat right.

I am kind of a sucker and I miss the excitement of random, unprotected, alcohol-induced high-risk sexual encounters.

But at the same time, I feel like that lifestyle was fun for a while, but I have grown out of it.
dont get me wrong he has a point but at some point that shit gets gay
i used to fuck with 2 girls (not at the same time) and shit, but i couldn't talk to them. There was nothing to them, after fucking i would like my back scratched and a nice conversation. I could and would get my backscratched by one was so dumb she sucked at scratching and the other one would just talk about herself and all her problems and i didn't wanna here it.

where as theres this really pretty girl at the bank i joke around with her and stuff but haven't made any moves, i will tomorrow tho, just a number tho.

anyways she's going to school for law, really funny and talking to her at a bank briefly is becoming better then having sex with depressed bitches that i have nothing in common with.

i mean, you bust a nut and naked women look and feel good but sometimes it's how well ya know.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #28
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Let's be honest, all we want is for these bitches to suck our dicks and take it up the ass like a good whore. Am i right fellas?!
you're very wrong, i want her to cook for me, wash my skidmarked boxer shorts, clean my house, wash my back, do the shopping, etc, a bit more than head & bumsex

Quote:
My point is the only reason a guy gets into a relationship is to have sex. But then he has to listen to her whining, and talking her head off for the rest of the time. Then he has to take her places, spend money on her, introduce her to your friends. The guy becomes a sucker. Plain and simple!
learn to talk to women & how to treat them, that way you can get everything you want from her, but without all the whining & shit.....you're an idiot anyways, i'll bet you a blunt that you're still a virgin.....
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll bet you a blunt that you're still a virgin.....
Old 01-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #30
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I'm married.
I'm happy.
I think you're a cunt

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote