news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

UK niggahs get down

11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
In fact he's half white
So in a racist's mind he's half right
If you got a racist mind its all right
my president is black
But his house is all white
rosa parks sat so martin luther could walk
martin luther walked so barack obama could run
barack obama ran so all the children could fly
so imma spread my wings
you can meet me in the sky

-S. Carter

http://vimeo.com/2880630?pg=embed&sec=2880630
yo man rly dope shit, dope vid props for posting

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Ghostlaced is like Derrick from the Breaks

hey look art, that guys showing his ass!!

E DICK SHRINKAGE!!!

I mean, when you lowered you pants, set your camera up, took the photo, uploaded it, posted it on wu corp for the attention of another male, did you ever think at one point:

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

I mean not even at one point? That was a pretty long emotional break down for a man to have. Not to check yourself. I bet that breakdown lasted all day.

I give TSA alot of stick, but I give him credit for driving a grown man to expose himself worldwide. I dont even think he did that much.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
^yeah, damn, i hate myself so much

how about if I posted my bare ass cheeks?

Do you think that would help my confused mind?

It worked for you right?
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahhahaha

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

hahahhahahahaa at ppl getting bullied into nudity!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:13 PM   #21
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hey look art, that guys showing his ass!!

E DICK SHRINKAGE!!!

I mean, when you lowered you pants, set your camera up, took the photo, uploaded it, posted it on wu corp for the attention of another male, did you ever think at one point:

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

I mean not even at one point? That was a pretty long emotional break down for a man to have. Not to check yourself. I bet that breakdown lasted all day.

I give TSA alot of stick, but I give him credit for driving a grown man to expose himself worldwide. I dont even think he did that much.
just because you hate your white skin, doesn't mean i hate my white ass.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao at grown ass 35 year old men getting bullied into nudity by a person young enough to almost be his son
Old 01-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #23
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as much as you hate tsa posts, yours are almost identical to his. if you hate tsa for his posting, why are you posting like him? this was his "e-beef" with me almost verbatim. come with something original you hack.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #24
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
just because you hate your white skin, doesn't mean i hate my white ass.
but you do hate your white ass. you typed a paragraph appologize for how it looks
Old 01-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #25
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I also did not care for Art's inverted white ass.

It made me feel strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^^INVERTED!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHALMAO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
but you do hate your white ass. you typed a paragraph appologize for how it looks
DID HE!!!

haahahahahaa

I can just imagine the emotional rollercoaster Art went thru on that day.

REPENT!!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #27
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

ghostlaced, so you don't have to research how tsa does things around here.

1. the next thing tsa did was he said that i was catching feelings. he mentioned something about this being the internet and wanted to know why i was getting so upset.

2. after i logged off, he mentioned something about destroying me so bad that i couldn't take it anymore and i had to log off wu-corp.

3. he mentioned something about destroying my e-life and that he would eventually destroy my real life.

so once you do those 3 steps, i'll let you know what to do after that.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

1. the next thing tsa did was he said that i was catching feelings. he mentioned something about this being the internet and wanted to know why i was getting so upset.

2. after i logged off, he mentioned something about destroying me so bad that i couldn't take it anymore and i had to log off wu-corp.

3. he mentioned something about destroying my e-life and that he would eventually destroy my real life.

you're lying.

you logged on for the next 3 days and didn't post a thing.
I said you were destroying yourself but i was fucking you mind, or something on those lines, which is very, very, very true.

oh no wait, i said you are destroying your life cause now you could never be a public figure or run for any office because you got bullied into nudity online.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #29
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

nah, that didn't happen. the last time i wasn't logged on for 3 days was a couple months back (wow, my life is sad.) and i don't mean to hurt your feelings, but that had nothing to do with you. and that was way before i posted my ass.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #30
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:

this is cracking me up so much right now, i cant explain, its perfect

i never known a man so desperate to start a beef, but be so bad at it.

Like really bad, so bad it looks like he doesnt actually want prime ebeef fillet, it looks like he feels like hes in too deep all of a sudden.

I mean, you dropped your drawers dude. You werent even getting robbed or raped or anything. You were being e-bullied by a person young enough to be your son.

And then you realised what you had done, and you disspeared for 3 days hoping you could come back and it would be forgotten. ahahahaahah