news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #121
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hollow Dartz, I respect u, and all, but Tical? I know it's a really good album, but surely there are some better wu solos? Maybe Tical2000, or Bobby Digital? Even Return..

but ok let's not have this discussion again, Tical is a dopeass album
Old 01-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #122
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Light years people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:55 PM   #123
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he is doing this album for atleast one light year now ahahhahha
Old 01-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #124
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Bu...nx#Wu-Gambinos

>

labels
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #125
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

yeah, so? with whom are you arguing all the time here actually?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #126
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
OB4CL is the best album iv ever heard.

I stand by that with all my word.
word. The God did his thing on this if i was in jail and could only have one wu solo for the rest of my life it would be only built for cuban linx niggas...
Old 01-20-2009, 12:38 AM   #127
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
kill yourself
word how is cuban linx production basic nigga??? It's some of the most cinematic shit rza ever laced in his acreer bump heaven or hell, raony dayz, north star jewels, etc. etc. etc. peace to the gods shallah and ruler zig zag zig allah!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:42 AM   #128
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymoney View Post
word how is cuban linx production basic nigga??? It's some of the most cinematic shit rza ever laced in his acreer bump heaven or hell, raony dayz, north star jewels, etc. etc. etc. peace to the gods shallah and ruler zig zag zig allah!
my bad for the spellin niggas i'm bent crazy right now
Old 01-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #129
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
realtalk.org
Old 01-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #130
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Hollow Dartz, I respect u, and all, but Tical? I know it's a really good album, but surely there are some better wu solos? Maybe Tical2000, or Bobby Digital? Even Return..

but ok let's not have this discussion again, Tical is a dopeass album

Agreed. You could throw in Tical 2000.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #131
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
I said MORE basic production. As in RZA experimented more with Liquid Swords, he sampled eerie spooky sounds to create a dark sonic landscape. Beats like 4th Chamber. Or the chipmunk sample on Shadowboxin' ?? this shit is more advanced with the production. Im not saying it has BETTER production, cuz thats up to debate. I personally prefer the production on Cuban Linx.

Zig zag your self fucker, I already said Cuban Linx is my favorite album, I know what Heaven Or Hell sounds like.go drink so more peach schnapps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
realtalk.org
BTW a light year is equal to 31.0410^15 feet

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #132
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

or 5.87910^12 miles

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #133
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

lol
Old 03-06-2009, 06:18 AM   #134
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

^^I forgot u genius made this [shock] thread