news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ Skampoos is upset cause the Straight edgers wouldn't let him hang with them. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #17
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

staight edge wankers are sheep, well the ones i have expierenced, i gigged alot, went to metal/punk shows from the age of 16 up untill a few years ago. its a simple human pack mentality where they wanna fit it, cool, dont do drugs, dont sleep around, shit like that, BUT WHY ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH A GROUP ? what happend to being an self built unit.

these fucks line up shows with other non straight edge bands and then they get angry when motherfuckers get drunk and fight n shit, talk stoopid - they force themselfs into a scene which was BUILT, i repeat BUILT on alcohol and living crazy - then they wanna come in and act like they own a part of it ? FUCK OFF - stop playing giggs in pubs or places you can be served drinks - go play at a school hall or someshit. you got no place in the heavy rock scene.

i have actualy had a couple of run ins with some of these try hard - image based fuckwits and sometimes come off second best, but fuck em, im not gonna act all sober and shit at a show i payed money for.

its a trend, 20 years from now people will laugh at other people that have the X tattoo'd on their hands (funniest shit is when you see these cockheads with X's written in texter (markers what ev.)

they are sheep that need numbers to feel powerfull, fuckin pathetic. personaly i say - shoot all straight edge fucks on site, its not about what they "stand" for - its more about they way they go about it.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^ Skampoe s upset cause the Straight edgers wouldn't let him hang with them. lol
hhahahahahahahahahaha its 2009, if niggaz aint smokin weed, ionno what they doin with their lives...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
staight edge wankers are sheep, well the ones i have expierenced, i gigged alot, went to metal/punk shows from the age of 16 up untill a few years ago. its a simple human pack mentality where they wanna fit it, cool, dont do drugs, dont sleep around, shit like that, BUT WHY ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH A GROUP ? what happend to being an self built unit.

these fucks line up shows with other non straight edge bands and then they get angry when motherfuckers get drunk and fight n shit, talk stoopid - they force themselfs into a scene which was BUILT, i repeat BUILT on alcohol and living crazy - then they wanna come in and act like they own a part of it ? FUCK OFF - stop playing giggs in pubs or places you can be served drinks - go play at a school hall or someshit. you got no place in the heavy rock scene.

i have actualy had a couple of run ins with some of these try hard - image based fuckwits and sometimes come off second best, but fuck em, im not gonna act all sober and shit at a show i payed money for.

its a trend, 20 years from now people will laugh at other people that have the X tattoo'd on their hands (funniest shit is when you see these cockheads with X's written in texter (markers what ev.)

they are sheep that need numbers to feel powerfull, fuckin pathetic. personaly i say - shoot all straight edge fucks on site, its not about what they "stand" for - its more about they way they go about it.
hahahahahahah werd, beatdown on sight..
Old 01-21-2009, 07:38 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*nods with angry face*

Old 01-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #20
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

what's the X tattoo?
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 01-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

money.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #23
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
what's the X tattoo?
it means they dont drink, like when out they wont be holding onto any drinks, thats what i have been told anyways.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #24
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
what's the X tattoo?
tha idea comes from tha early 80's when drinks were bein served at clubs....tha venues were for all ages so to keep youngsters from buyin drinks they would write an x on their hand....so when they go 2 tha bar 2 drink they cant get drinks cuz of tha x......straight edge foos took it and ran wit it.....thats really all there is 2 it
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #25
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

i kind of liked it when Skamp went MIA
Old 01-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

this is what I do to people who look like that........especially the fruit in the middle rockin the keffiyah scarf.....

what can I say?

LOL excellent use of imagery. I sometimes have that deranged look in my eye.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #27
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
i kind of liked it when Skamp went MIA
damn thats fucked up, y, are u not entertained?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:59 PM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

^

you could be like this

Old 01-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 01-22-2009, 12:08 AM   #30
EAGLE EYE