news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #121
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
Europeans got the better LIFE tho

we got the best cars and beers in the world, germany
Chevorlet trucks and Budweiser. YEEEEEE HAAAAAA nuff said.

Quote:
the best food, italy
We invented Taco Bell and McDonalds. Nuff said.

Quote:
the best wine, france
Mad Dog 20/20.........Nuf said.

Quote:
the best weed, netherlands
Spray some bug spray on some home grown, just like you were smokin in the netherlandz nuff said.

Quote:
the finest chikks from everywhere
plus the better health care and job system
Actually, we get the variety of bitches from asia(minibush), mexico(ms rza), South American (Blakcula), Latin America (ilzpotent), Africa (BeutiflyB), nuff said.

Quote:
^and thats whats really important in life

all that other entertainment stuff like music, films and sports n shit we just pick from u guys
Nuff said.

Last edited by WARPATH; 01-20-2009 at 12:14 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #122
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^The American Dream: we bring the facts, they return with fantasy
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #123
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Has never been to Taco Bell or sipped the Mad Dog 20/20 under a bridge.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #124
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^is right about that mad dog shit

hahahhhh Maaaad Dooog??? that name alone makes your wine-statement worthless
Old 01-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #125
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

^^European TV @ midday: thats what i call FREEDOM!!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #126
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i used to drink mad dog 20/20 about 10 years ago when i was around 15. My mum bought me it and it almost put me off drinking for life. I drunk one orange bottle and a lil of a green bottle then i was violently sick. no more of that shit for me.

right now I've been drinking makers mark bourbon....thats some nice fuckin alcohol right there...

^ Thats da shizniz

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #127
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Wine Drinker = Whino

Nuff Said.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:17 PM   #128
jofR

jofR Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Budweiser. YEEEEEE HAAAAAA nuff said.
I stopped reading there.
jofR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #129
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

budweiser tastes watered down to me, maybe im just used to stronger lager. pussies.

either that, or the budweiser you export to us, you piss in.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #130
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post

^^European TV @ midday: thats what i call FREEDOM!!
yeap...starin at American bitches.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #131
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Lol at somone thinkin Germans live a better life
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #132
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Wine Drinker = Whino

Nuff Said.

no no no no no, wine drinker = woman

mad dog 50/50 drinker = wino

full strength beer drinker = Man

light beer drinker = American - how the fuck you get drunk offa that shit ???
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 AM   #133
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
no no no no no, wine drinker = woman

mad dog 50/50 drinker = wino

full strength beer drinker = american women
henny=american men
light beer drinker = euro fairies - how the fuck you get drunk offa that shit ???
fixed lol
Old 01-21-2009, 07:38 AM   #134
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

^ lol, i drink Henny too, and i'm not sure, but i dont think we get "light beer" in England, we get Stella Artois though...that shit aint called "wife beater" for nuthin....
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #135
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Europeans drink a helllll of a lot more than americans. we drink pints in a club or pub... you pussies drink little bottles of bud. <i didnt get that from the 50 lyric... that would be sadder than skampoes age and post count.