news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2009, 08:36 PM   #106
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i knew it was a joke you douche but if a nigga challenges me wat tha fuck im supposed 2 do.........i aint tryna b seen as tha wucorper who posts up fake girlie pics.................i dont hate u and i dont need 2 prove nething 2 u like i said..........i jus wanna make sure that tha next time i post a picture of abitch u recognize tha realness of tha sitcheeashun enuff 2 congratulate a nigga...........there is no hate here.....wipe ur tears
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #107
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahaha.....speakonitgod turned out to be the total opposite poster I orinally thought he'd be.

I feel somewhat responsible for his rise to prominence, as I exposed the nipple within his soul in KTL.

Bartholomew im proud of you
Old 01-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #108
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nickytooch always tryna take shine away from a nigga..........u were jus another dude whose head i stepped on to reach tha pinnacle lol
Old 01-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #109
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

how could NickyTooch ever outshine a shine?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #110
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

by meditatin on everymove duh god makes like its holy scripture
Old 01-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #111
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahaha...gold
Old 01-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #112
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:09 AM   #113
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, spunkonhisdog posted pics of girls TAKING PICS OF THEMSELVES WITH CAMERA PHONES THAT THEY CLEEEEEEEEEARLY POSTED ON DA INTERNET, AND SAYING THAT THEIR HIS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

YOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE PICS AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW THEM JUST COZ YOU POSTED THE PICS????????????? IF I POST A PIC OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA DOES THAT MEAN IVE FUCKED HER ON DA REGULAR??????

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAahhahahahah ahhahAHHAHAahahhahahahAHAHHAahahhaHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAH ahhahahahahhndaweilufhnliaeuhailunj

ONCE AGAIN SPUNKONHISDOG

FAILS

JUST LOG OFF FAGGOT

LOG OFF

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #114
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nipple ON his soul.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #115
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahaha....i knew i said it wrong. it just didnt sound right.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #116
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My parents are white, my Presidents black.

Give me some love, like i'm Bernie Mac.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #117
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
one more pic of my puerto rican honeydip before i ditch this useless thread.....ladieslove i hope u stay in ur lane next time or niggaz WILL call u out on it.......lol ladies love my ass

wid da purple tape aoooooowwwwww

protectin da innocent aooooowwwwwww
Is she really that scary?
Old 01-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #118
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

The man aint wastin' no time.

This doods shuttin' down GITMO.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28788175
Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #119
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

good shit^

WASHINGTON - On Day Two of his administration, President Barack Obama began overhauling U.S. treatment of terror suspects, signing orders to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center, review military trials of suspects and ban the harshest interrogation methods.
With three executive orders and a presidential directive signed in the Oval Office, Obama started reshaping how the United States prosecutes and questions al-Qaida, Taliban or other foreign fighters who pose a threat to Americans.
The centerpiece order would close the much-maligned U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, within a year — a complicated process with many unanswered questions that was nonetheless a key campaign promise of Obama's. The administration already has suspended trials for terrorist suspects at Guantanamo for 120 days pending a review of the military tribunals.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #120
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

hes not the fist black presedent eather john hanson any one

obama actuly an elites no defrent from other elites like bush and raegen only racest people ar say this is historacal

i voted Adam West becouse of his anti zombie pollices
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote