news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #121
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^you need to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_(politician)

Quote:
There is sometimes some confusion between him and John Hanson, the President of the United States Continental Congress. Some claim John Hanson to have been the first President of the United States also hold that the American Hanson was black and that he's on the $2 bill.[1] These myths are explored in John Hanson myths.
and also can you learn to speak english better your post rarely make any sense
Old 01-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #122
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Is she really that scary?
come on dog u kno how tha game goes.........for one she knows i post here so i would rather get nagged for postin her pictures wit sumthin over her face then get slapped for postin her pics with her face....cardinal rule breh
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #123
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Damn, spunkonhisdog posted pics of girls TAKING PICS OF THEMSELVES WITH CAMERA PHONES THAT THEY CLEEEEEEEEEARLY POSTED ON DA INTERNET, AND SAYING THAT THEIR HIS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

YOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE PICS AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW THEM JUST COZ YOU POSTED THE PICS????????????? IF I POST A PIC OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA DOES THAT MEAN IVE FUCKED HER ON DA REGULAR??????

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAahhahahahah ahhahAHHAHAahahhahahahAHAHHAahahhaHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAH ahhahahahahhndaweilufhnliaeuhailunj

ONCE AGAIN SPUNKONHISDOG

FAILS

JUST LOG OFF FAGGOT

LOG OFF

hahahahahahahahaha you said tha same thing about me until i posted a pic givin u tha fuckin finger and wat does ur bitch ass do? put it in ur sig for like a month hahahahah cry me a river bitch, i already had u feelin hella moded im bout 2 do tha same thing 2 "ladieslove" n have him join ur ecrew of euro fags who i shut down
Old 01-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #124
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"...I am your father"
Old 01-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #125
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Old 01-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #126
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

lol @ tha scribe "that one"
Old 01-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #127
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^you need to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_(politician)

and also can you learn to speak english better your post rarely make any sense
you are awar that im a tour guide in a museumfor black history

and one of the fist things i tell them is that they dont want you to know this history
ps

george washington carver had the lagest list of achevment then all other scientist
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #128
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #129
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blah at you motherfuckers!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #130
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

wu-tang corp is so gangster.....

those obama dolls are crazy lol

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote