news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #46
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
also nicky touch is a fag. jesus. this depression clinic mavarick has been trying to kill the moment since day one

he's the type of faggot you would watch the Triumpth video with and he'll go "you know they're not really in a bee hive"

depression < obama.

LOL!!!!!

man that Nicky is a BUZZKILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #47
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Nicky makes a special appearance here around 48 seconds..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v...ute_shortfilms
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #48
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Now, now children, what did I tell you about interrupting while the grown-ups are talking?

On a side note. I don't like Triumph outside of Deck's verse. I think its the most overrated Wu-Tang song.

Yours,
Buzz Killington
Old 01-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #49
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I agree with the sentiment of fear-mongering.

I'm down with what I see to be his solutions for some our issues.

Corperate transparency
Government spending on domestic improvement along with research and development for green energy solutions
Improved and smarter emphasis on education
Removal of troops from Iraq
The closing of Guantanamo and the revoking of torture tatics
etc

When I voted for Obama, these are the things I voted for and cared about.
When he talks about change, this is the change I want to see.

Anybody who thinks he just another puppet needs to open their eyes. When you're backed by people like Louis Farakhan, who's extememly anti-establishment, then you know he's not just some other politician. And I don't think that has anything to do with his skin color, I think that's got to do with who he is as a person. Only time will tell but for the first time in atleast eight years I'm optimistic about our country's future.
two days into the job and I can get those checked off the list

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/...r_wh/obama_rdp

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #50
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironic many times.

I was just gonna post here after looking 4 something in the past few pages.

Was gonna say something about that.

U beat me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #51
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Ironic many times.

I was just gonna post here after looking 4 something in the past few pages.

Was gonna say something about that.

U beat me.
that collective conscience is wild like that

Obama's getting down to business from jump and you gotta love that

Old 01-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #52
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like what I see from Obama so far as well.

I am interested to see if/how he repeals Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

But he has shown that he has some nuts. He has to prove that he can "play nice" though too.

I am still cautiously optimistic.

Im not ready to suck his dick just yet, but it made me sick when people were talking shit before he even got sworn in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #53
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yup, he's getting down, but I too am not too optimistic. I hope he could make U.S. a better country end the war and make the economy better, but it's an uphill battle.

May God be with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #54
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I like what I see from Obama so far as well.

I am interested to see if/how he repeals Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

But he has shown that he has some nuts. He has to prove that he can "play nice" though too.

I am still cautiously optimistic.

Im not ready to suck his dick just yet, but it made me sick when people were talking shit before he even got sworn in.
he's brilliant as a politician though. he makes it easy to forget that due to his apparent honesty but the arguments are framed in a manner that makes his ideas very hard to attack. I think its going to make it hard for republicans to go after him in a way that will sway much public opinion. I'm hoping this leads to actual non-partisan politics that gets a lot of things accomplished.

You can't tell too much after a couple of days but like you I'm optimistic for the future.

Quote:
Yup, he's getting down, but I too am not too optimistic. I hope he could make U.S. a better country end the war and make the economy better, but it's an uphill battle.

May God be with him.
those things are gonna take more time. We'll be out of Iaq before we're actually out of battle. I don't think we'll be out of Afghanistan until Osama is caught or killed. and the economy never really changes overnight though I like that he understands that a strong economy is going to be based on a strong educational system and infrastructure. It just won't happen overnight.

Last edited by Visionz; 01-22-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #55
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's definitely a smooth talker, but he's going to make some enemies.

You have a minority of republicans who would rather have Obama fail than our country succeed.

Don't get me wrong, there were democrats who were the same way with Bush.

Partisan politics fuck up our country.

The situation is tough, but not impossible.

I think a president's greatest attribute is his ability to inspire or set a tone, as the success of our failure of our country ultimately comes back to the citizens.

Policies certainly play a role and play a large part, but it is on us to turn shit around.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #56
Visionz
The People's Champ

electing the right guy for president is a good place to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama
We think that it is precisely our ideals that give us the strength and the moral high ground to be able to effectively deal with the unthinking violence that we see emanating from terrorist organizations around the world,"
He said this in the article I linked to. That's a hard position to attack w/out making yourself come off like an asshole. I'm sure some republicans will try it anyway but other I think will recognize the truth for what it is and just do the right thing (something politics in general could use a lot more of)

Last edited by Visionz; 01-22-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #57
Sky Blue Danny Kid

I agree.

I think Bush was a shitty president.

I don't think he was inherently evil, and I think he was honestly doing what he felt was best for the country, and I also think he got dealt a shitty hand.

But even with all that, I think he wasn't what we needed.

But WE(not me personally, but the American people as a whole) are the ones who elected him for a SECOND TERM.

That's on us

Quote:
Old 01-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #58
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I agree.

I think Bush was a shitty president.

I don't think he was inherently evil, and I think he was honestly doing what he felt was best for the country, and I also think he got dealt a shitty hand.

But even with all that, I think he wasn't what we needed.

But WE(not me personally, but the American people as a whole) are the ones who elected him for a SECOND TERM.

That's on us
that's actually debatable as there was a lot of shadiness going on in both elections, Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004. If the American people are guilty of anything then I think its allowing the elections to be close enough for him to jack 'em. I wished we had learned our lesson the first time around.

The opposite side to that argument is that it probably took things getting as shitty as they did for america to elect Obama so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.