news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #3181
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Good enough to bounce your asses from the playoffs and have you worshipping at the feet of a native son and player.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #3182
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

We coming up on that #4 Playoff spot.

Bring on the Celtics!
Old 01-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #3183
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ilgauskis is obviously a big miss for Cleveland, i dont think they can challenge until they have a completely FIT starting 5. With that though, they can go all the way, im sure. mo williams has been the major support Lebron has needed, that dude got skills

and anyone thinking Trevor Ariza is mad underrated? i mean i know most think hes underrated, but stilll? id give the guy alot more minutes
Old 01-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #3184
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ Trevor Ariza is the truth...i wish he was in the dunk contest over some of the dudes in there this year like nate robinson...hes tight and all i just dont wanna see him in it again...but yea if Ariza was on any other team hed be playing like 30 mins..lakers are too deep tho i still think he should play more tho
Old 01-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #3185
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

What about the Magic tho damn? does anyone think they can win it all...i personally dont but what does everyone think?
Old 01-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #3186
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Ariza isn't getting as much minutes because the Lakers front line is too big. They need a small forward who can shoot to help with spacing.

But Ariza is always in at the end of the games, when it really matters. His contract is up at the end of the year...Lakers better re-sign him!

And the Magic have a chance...they aren't as experienced as some of the other top teams, but they got the talent.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #3187
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

^Yea....ariza is a great defender takes a lot of pressure off kobe on defense....but yea the magic have a lot of talent, probly one of the best 3pt shooting teams ive seen in a while too...well see....if it comes down to them and the cavs in the east hope the magic stomp em...but the magic disappointed in every playoffs the last few years
Old 01-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #3188
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Liked Ariza When He Was A Knick Good Defender Played The Passing Lanes Really Good. He Got Hops And Plays With Energy But Cant Shoot Kinda Of Offensivly Challenged Although He Seemed To Develop A Little Offensive Game With The Lakers He Still Is What He Is A Decent Role Player.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:49 PM   #3189
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ariza is a good defensive player, ahtletic. really the Lakers need him to generate a jumpshot, then he would be more useful.

Orlando are playing really well, Howard is dominating, while Nelson has stepped his game up big time. Lewis and Turk do their thing to. The rookie Courtney Lee has also been playing well. Their main weakness is having a weak bench. i think this is why they wont go all the way. also they dnt really have a go-to-guy. they dnt go to Howard in tough situations, they aint got a Kobe, Pierce or Lebron.

but when the Magic start hitting their three pointers they really hard to beat.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #3190
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

honestly id say 75 % of the games in the NBA these days are mad boring.

and im not even kidding

The Bird, Magic, Jordan , Bad Boys era was a much more competative aggressive type game

just the dunks are better now ,

meh

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #3191
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

^ id start watching Warriors games if i were you...there mad exciting, especially there home games, and every one of them seems to go down to the wire
Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #3192
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What happened to the Wizards this season? Yeah, I know they have a lot of injuries once again, but I thought they would be better than this.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #3193
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here check 2, this is an onion article this time.

Oklahoma City Still Waiting For NBA Team To Arrive

OKLAHOMA CITYŚMore than six months after the approval of the Seattle SuperSonics' relocation to Oklahoma City, the metropolitan region's 1.3 million residents continue to eagerly await the arrival of the Thunder, their promised NBA team.

"We realize basketball season started back in October, but we're not worried. We have no problem waiting a little longer for our first real professional basketball team to arrive," Mayor Mick Cornett said during an interview. "I called Commissioner Stern a few months ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I assume the Thunder will be here any day now." The mayor also noted that there is a team in town, or more precisely a basketball-themed comedy group, performing shows a few nights a week at the Ford Center, though their gimmick of the home team always losing becomes predictable after a while.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #3194
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
honestly id say 75 % of the games in the NBA these days are mad boring.

and im not even kidding

The Bird, Magic, Jordan , Bad Boys era was a much more competative aggressive type game

just the dunks are better now ,

meh
I agree 100%. The overall atmosphere was better back then too. It was more about the game. Now its more about entertainment and all the extra bullshit.

Shit was probably even better in the 80's too, but i was too young to remember any of that. The early 90's was the best era i've ever watched. Up until about '95...after that, the NBA started to decline overall until recently.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:59 AM   #3195
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Watch out for the Timberwolves.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote