news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-22-2009, 02:37 PM   #31
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been sitting here thinking about this topic for a couple of minutes and the first name that came to me was Paris Hilton.

I mean she got the looks to be fucked and the personality to be raped. But then again, if you would disrespect your genitals like that you get garbage dick and you would ultimately be raping yourself.

So after some more thinking, I say Megan Fox would be on top of my rape list.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:05 PM   #32
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tsa's face has the ability to bring together waring nations just through the hilarity factor alone,lol

It's funny how i made his lips and nose even BIGGER than they really are...lol

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #33
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How bout a two for one rape?

Damn she's fine! I had a major crush on Beverly when I was 15.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
tsa's face has the ability to bring together waring nations just through the hilarity factor alone,lol

It's funny how i made his lips and nose even BIGGER than they really are...lol
nigga your upper lip has nostrils and a labia majora, im 14X more handsome and appealing to women then you.

for you have yellow patches in your skin for heavens sakes.
the irony on this website alone.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:43 PM   #35
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i'd rape jessica biel, that other chick from that one show..not so much, but i'd still hit
Old 01-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #36
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh deearrrr...
Old 01-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

btw do you have the rest of her nudes i can't find my pussy shot and 2 or 3 breast shots just the ass and slideshow
Old 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #39
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

shes sexy...she was in that gay movie with adam sandler....got a nice body...

and i don't rape bitches dunnoif thats for real or some new slang or some shit....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #40
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

nah nigga, it's dA REaL D3AL, ElO3H!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #41
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^big pimpin over here lol

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:41 PM   #42
wilmington shogun
Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off

wilmington shogun Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
yeah id rape donald
Old 01-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #43
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
no, no not all.

ehhh?
her head has got to account for about 90% of her total weight

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:22 AM   #44
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
yea but dufag gets no pussy either way so to him its just as good
AAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhahahaHAHA HAHa

Says the guy who went on to a few girls myspaces and copy some of thier pics over here and said he was fuckin them?AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

You didnt even copy pics where someone else had taken the pic so it MIGHT look like you had taken it, but no, you copyd pics of them TAKING PICS OF THEMSELVES SO THERE WAS CLEARLY NOONE THERE!AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHhahahaahhahhaAHAHAhahah a

That is literally one of the gayest sadest things ive ever heard. You must still be a virgin.

Do you tell your friends in real life (if you have any) that your fuckin them? Actually, you should print out the pics, and set up a camera for when you tell your friends that your fuckin them, then post that shit on the corp!

Sad, sad little man. Enjoy the ban!

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote