news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms
Default Mistakes

we all make them, some of us even fake em. post your biggest mistakes.

a few years back, i met this somali broad with a slender body but the biggest smoothest booty a man could want. we dated, and eventually she stayed over (no sex) cuz she was hella coy (like that bitch shakespeare wanted so badly). while she was sleeping i moved closer to speak to her booty.

the conversation went as follows:

"you and i know that you're the reason why we met. tbh, i can't stand "Her" and her whiny reflections on male-female differences. the bitch is stoopid, she's unfocussed uncouth and always assuming the worst - but she's the worst. i just want you. infact, when i first chopped the sket all i could envision was the way the light from the Yorkdale Mall skywalk had illuminated your booty. at least what i saw in that brief glance. i want to work it out wit you and i hope you come back soon ready to work...."

at that moment i looked up and that conniving nosy bitch was glaring at me and i knew she had been eavesdropping on Our conversation. but tbh i think it was all my fault besides i should have known and wrote the booty a letter and slipped it in when the Other One wasn't looking.

anyways that's one of my biggest mistakes.

add-on.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i dont make mastake im a god i just chose not to do thing corectly
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I called Toy's R Us asking for the toy department
Old 01-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I lived in France for 7 months.
I would choose getting fist fucked by Tysons left hook before doing that again

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
^ rly? why, whats so bad? I got a friend that did the same thing......but I think he went for training (MMA)

on a side note:

^ sick sig....

My biggest mistake? Skipping highschool 24/7 to go get high with friends, and not pay attention or get better marks......now I work @ some lame ass job whilst waiting to hear back when I can get shipped over seas to Haiti or Afgahnistan for the military to shoot people.....

yay.....

too bad there's no

for life....... O_o
Cosign on the Lucid Sig, he's got the sig skill Style had before he started wearing masks and crying about Pat Bateman and glitter.

I went out there for training, I was doing a two year course in sheet metal work since the French are supposed to best in that line of work.
I was promised a lot and got very little so I left after 7 month. I also realised the French are ignorant cunts

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:57 AM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks folks
funny thing is that's the second thing I've ever done with photoshop haha. Just a couple days after the first time ever using the program. my other sig I was using for a minute was my first
and yeah that's me on the wheels of steel
my favorite part is the subliminal "Bob" in the background, not many know who he is though
peace!
Old 01-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #7
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

maybe i'll make a mistake soon... ya know, my girlfriend and i don't meet that often, becuz she lives some kilometres away from me... we gotta travel by train to see each other. i really love her, but there's that chick in my school... earlier when i first met her i instantly liked her... we are always around each other, talkin n stuff and recently we come closer and closer to each other...

and now i gotta choose... what should i do? i won't try to get both, thats not my style...
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:07 AM   #8
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
we all make them, some of us even fake em. post your biggest mistakes.

a few years back, i met this somali broad with a slender body but the biggest smoothest booty a man could want. we dated, and eventually she stayed over (no sex) cuz she was hella coy (like that bitch shakespeare wanted so badly). while she was sleeping i moved closer to speak to her booty.

the conversation went as follows:

"you and i know that you're the reason why we met. tbh, i can't stand "Her" and her whiny reflections on male-female differences. the bitch is stoopid, she's unfocussed uncouth and always assuming the worst - but she's the worst. i just want you. infact, when i first chopped the sket all i could envision was the way the light from the Yorkdale Mall skywalk had illuminated your booty. at least what i saw in that brief glance. i want to work it out wit you and i hope you come back soon ready to work...."

at that moment i looked up and that conniving nosy bitch was glaring at me and i knew she had been eavesdropping on Our conversation. but tbh i think it was all my fault besides i should have known and wrote the booty a letter and slipped it in when the Other One wasn't looking.

anyways that's one of my biggest mistakes.

add-on.
classic

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:07 AM   #9
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Chilla View Post
maybe i'll make a mistake soon... ya know, my girlfriend and i don't meet that often, becuz she lives some kilometres away from me... we gotta travel by train to see each other. i really love her, but there's that chick in my school... earlier when i first met her i instantly liked her... we are always around each other, talkin n stuff and recently we come closer and closer to each other...

and now i gotta choose... what should i do? i won't try to get both, thats not my style...
Ninjas remain loyal Chilla

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:11 AM   #10
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Ninjas remain loyal Chilla
yeah i know... but what if my current love isn't my true love? i just don't know becuz i never tried it with the other girl... but if i do that, i can't go back to my girlfriend... i would never cheat on somebody...
Old 01-24-2009, 06:20 AM   #11
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

The fact that you are together without being close
Says to me you should proceed with her.

Thats what I'd do.

But, if your really at a crossroads you should speak to her.
Be cautious and keep your agenda hidden like a true ninja
And you can make your descision based on her reaction.

She may be in a similar situation ? or she might think your the one ?

Ask yourself this :

If she was closer and you saw her more often, would you be entertaining this other girl ?
If that is the only thing then I would stick with her...
If not then I'd speak with her and reassess the situation your in.

Peace

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:58 AM   #12
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

The fact that you are together without being close
Says to me you should proceed with her.

Thats what I'd do.

But, if your really at a crossroads you should speak to her.
Be cautious and keep your agenda hidden like a true ninja
And you can make your descision based on her reaction.

She may be in a similar situation ? or she might think your the one ?

Ask yourself this :

If she was closer and you saw her more often, would you be entertaining this other girl ?
If that is the only thing then I would stick with her...
If not then I'd speak with her and reassess the situation your in.

Peace
you've proven that you are ready for the next step of becoming a master ninja...

to be a ninja doesn't only mean to fight cool, but also to handle with everything else without letting your guard down.

i never had feelings for that other person, she is just cool and a good friend of mine. i loved, love and will always love my girlfriend
Old 01-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cheated on my girlfriend multiple times and actually told her.

i shouldnt have told her. thats the mistake.

thank you for listening.