news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #16
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

they are not necessarily different legally in that they limit your personal liability. however most restaurants and individual grocers would be simple sole propietorship entities. corporations offer more tax breaks for employees, which might be good for you, but if you are going to be main worker, managers, clerk, etc. than go the llc route - it will save time money and is easy to establish.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Health Stores usually sell organic food which is (edit*)pretty expensive but you should serve food to go.

Sea moss - Yummy if made correctly
Wheat grass = $ for 2 oz. if made correctly
Soy Burgers = gotta have a stella chef or a mexican.
Spinach & Argulla Salad with fresh basil and vinagrette... DELICIOSO!!
Turkey Burgers on Whole Grain bread
Whole Grain Wraps
Natural Fruit Juices HEALTHY smoothies with supplements on demand

Sell cleansers for your intestines - keeps all running smoothly.

I dunno, anymore suggestions and you may have to pay me... got pay pal?
Marketed as cleaner or Dietary Supplement, but really you need to sell them drinks that guarntee you pass a drug test at abou $80 dollars a pop!
Old 01-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
they are not necessarily different legally in that they limit your personal liability. however most restaurants and individual grocers would be simple sole propietorship entities. corporations offer more tax breaks for employees, which might be good for you, but if you are going to be main worker, managers, clerk, etc. than go the llc route - it will save time money and is easy to establish.
im still learning about these options im pretty sure im gong with a llc mainly for the liability coverge cuz th way i see it during thestart up is going to be critical times and lots of credit being used but will a sole propietrship with insurace coverage offer thesame liability protection or will it be anothe unesecary cost in te start up and is there insurance for llc to cover lawsuit fees and such?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:38 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ain't read the replies... but flourideless toothpaste, aluminumless deodorant, swineless soap, pure water and stuff like that would sell - become a walking/riding store first and supply your area

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-24-2009 at 11:40 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #20
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

what's your start-off budget?
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #21
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
ain't read the replies... but flourideless toothpaste, aluminumless deodorant, swineless soap, pure water and stuff like that would sell - become a walking/riding store first and supply your area

tru

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #22
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
YEA I GOT THE SOAPS AND HYGIENE LOCKED UP WITH ACOMPANY FROM VERMONT THAT SELLS 100% ORGANIC AT LOW COST. AND REVERSEOSMOSIS HOME AND TRAVEL WATER SYSTEMS WHICH IM STILL TRYING TO GET THE SCRTCH FOR CUZ THATS A BIG BUY IN BUT THEY ALSO GOT AIR PURIFIERS AND GADGETS TO ELIMINATE ELECTROMAGNETIC CHAOS.

YOU CAN MAK YOUR OWN ORGANIC TOOTHPASTE THAT WILL CLEAN TEETH PLUS HELP OXIDIZE YOUR BODY IM SURE MOST PEOPLE KNOW WHATEVER YOU UT ON YOUR GUMS GOES DIRECTLY IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM.

THE RECIPE IS - FOOD GRADE HYDRGEN PEROXIDE, BAKING SODA, AND AN OGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL OF YOUR CHOICE USUALLY PEPPERMINT OIL. MIX TILL YOU GET THE RIGHT CONSISTANCY AND TASTE. 10 DOLLARS FOR OILS 5 FOR PEROXIDE AND BAKIN SODA WIL LAST 1 YEAR EASILY.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Those are very good products if you can make a hygiene isle. You may need to start outta your trunk.

I think what you really need to watch out for is the refrigerated things that have short shelf lives....being organic and natural they will be even shorter. I wouldnt have any of that until the store is big enough.

When I go into those health food stores, they devote a lot of space for the bulk item bins. You will probably have to go that route anyway and have a lot of floor space for that. Personally I'd get away from bulk like that and have everything in pre weighted portions but small enough for one person (since in many cases not everyone in a household will opt for the organic products). This will also be efficient to work the product on the shelf. I don't know how you can get everything preweighed but perhaps thats another business itself. Also if you choose the bulk route, designing containers for the bulk foods to be more environmentally friendly rather than plasit bags and tubs can be a business within itself.

What I wouldn't do is devote a lot of space for vitamin supplements etc. The way these drugstore chain franchises are going up you wont be able to compete, however you can try to get the stuff they don't have. That is, try to find a source for imported medicines but you need to do a lot of research what is legal to import.

Other things that sell in retail like that: Have good floors and keep them clean all the time. Budget a lot of money towards your floors. If anything I would just have the cement painted that gloss grey for low maintenance. Also, those organic scents aren't always pleasant combined together since most of the food is bulk and exposed to the air...grains do most of it...try to have as much of a neutral smell in the store as possible.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #24
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

appeciate the feedback from everyone. im filing for an llc and i need a name for the company so if you got ay ideas drop them in here
Old 01-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #25
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IDK when you want to launch your company. If you have retail experience then do it, if not I would work at least a year in a grocery store or something to know that type of business first.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post

THE RECIPE IS - FOOD GRADE HYDRGEN PEROXIDE, BAKING SODA, AND AN OGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL OF YOUR CHOICE USUALLY PEPPERMINT OIL. MIX TILL YOU GET THE RIGHT CONSISTANCY AND TASTE. 10 DOLLARS FOR OILS 5 FOR PEROXIDE AND BAKIN SODA WIL LAST 1 YEAR EASILY.
this is what i do - i got some very strong peppermint oil - true, its way less expensive than buying 5 dollar tubes of toothpaste aka rat poison
Old 01-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow what an ironic thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
first of all, it is a good idea that you are thinking about the local capacity. grocery stores require significant start-up capital and significant constant costs so you may want to hold on until you know how the recession will affect demand.

anyways, if you need some support...

i'm in the middle of starting a market research biz. the website will be up in a week or so. we will use GIS and census stats to produce figures on local demand. you need to do a local consumer survey or base it on assumptions about socio-economic figures from your country's most recent census. using both is ideal.
DUDE! PM me the link the minute it opens of if you have anything to show now.

I've been trying to start a business a while, or playing with the idea but i've found a partner more dedicated or as dedicated as me and the time is right with costs and shit. Idk what to call the place but it's a large space (cheap cause its a shithole and caught fire) divided by a hallway and on one side is a large open space on the other side is several small rooms

anyways we wanna put movie rooms, couches, hookas and screens in some rooms, recording studios in others and various different untensils and resources for various trades
all sorts of arts and crafts
movie making equp.
music making equp.
photography
sowing,
graphic arts,
writing, whatever
gallerys for artists

then various ppl with trades or fags that wanna record or have us promote them sign up for membership and have access to the resources in the same way a library gives access to books and shit and in the open space we throw a 'club' and shows on weekends as well as themed parties here and there on weekdays.

anyways we promote members and give them tools to pursuit there art but there also a 'citizens card' for average niggas that like 15 dollars a month and it gives you, and individual, limited access to all the shit we have too and well have a bunch of dope shit for ppl to come in a fuck around with with friends

giant sitar like indian instruments and a shit load of exotic instruments
computers,
and all the shit i listed above (plus way more i just can't remember everything.

and if ppl wanna rent out space to have a yoga class or a fuckin kung fu class or guitar lesson or whatever they pay the membership we promote them they get the money.

like a creative library? with coffee.

idk what to call it, we went with Auxillary Social Club(please don't steal fag.) but ppl have said Social sounds to rich and Club sounds to after school.

Its really just a big resource center for creativity or all sorts that you can also hang out at or sell things.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
appeciate the feedback from everyone. im filing for an llc and i need a name for the company so if you got ay ideas drop them in here

Paranoid Plaza

The-Shoe-Thru-The-TV

ZiegiestGroceries

2012Bunker Supplies

SlaveMart

PendingDoomDeli

PoppaWu and Sons

Your a Slave Fun Center

Toothpaste and Media Rehabilitation Center

Microchippy's

DONT-EAT-THAT Eatery

DONT-WATCH-THAT Movies and Herbal Goods

and since you sell herbal roots maybe
the RootyTooty?

but pale this isn't a bad idea, the upward swing in rootiest earthy hippiness is phenominal so there will be interest, its the same thing im trying to capitalize on.

Last edited by TSA; 01-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Interesting thread, as I'm into natural and organics also, and solid input from Pro Eng.

Also good ideas from TSA.

Keep this thread updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote